Thread: Stuck

Stuck

Happy 4th to everyone so here goes so today I upgraded my shocks and shock fluid both from and back so I got done with it and rolled the truck forward and noticed to didnít wanna go so I tired pulling it back and it gave a little play and then didnít wanna go anymore I took out tans and it still slimy move so I know it can be the center diff any ideas guys all I did was change the shocks I donít know what it can be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blizz318; 07-04-2020 at 11:05 PM. Reason: E revo 2.0 stuck
    C.I. RC

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz318 View Post
    Happy 4th to everyone so here goes so today I upgraded my shocks and shock fluid both from and back so I got done with it and rolled the truck forward and noticed to didnít wanna go so I tired pulling it back and it gave a little play and then didnít wanna go anymore I took out tans and it still slimy move so I know it can be the center diff any ideas guys all I did was change the shocks I donít know what it can be

Check each axle try turning each tire. More so if transmission is still out. Check for binding and things that may seem out of place.

If still stuck take some pictures or vids and post up

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Acidic01 View Post
    Check each axle try turning each tire. More so if transmission is still out. Check for binding and things that may seem out of place.

If still stuck take some pictures or vids and post up

I was able to find out what was wrong donít laugh guys but it was a screw stuck in the back part of the driveshaft I have no idea how it get there or even where it goes hereís a picture

C.I. RC

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz318 View Post
    I was able to find out what was wrong donít laugh guys but it was a screw stuck in the back part of the driveshaft I have no idea how it get there or even where it goes hereís a picture

Question is where does that screw belong? I like using a magnet tray when I tear a car apart to put screws in. Then if I have something left over I know I gotta search around. Also putting screws down in a order you take them off helps on reassembly. Erevo has so many screws.

Did a full front and rear diff and tranny rebuild on Merv. And 3/4 way done on a stainless screw kit swap on rustler. Need to rebuild diff. Then will get stainless screws for xmaxx and erevo. As beach time means rusty screws..

RC Competitor
    Is it that screw you have loose?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I find your lack of teepee disturbing.

That looks like part of your servo linkage, the plastic piece that has 25T on it, and connects to your servo, one of those screws needs that size .
    Summit.Erevo 1.0.Slash 4x4.Stampede 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by FoxhoundEP3 View Post
    That looks like part of your servo linkage, the plastic piece that has 25T on it, and connects to your servo, one of those screws needs that size .
    I never took any screws out the servo hereís a few pictures

C.I. RC

It looks like a screw that goes through either a skid plate or shock brace (and through chassis) into the bulkhead.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly03 View Post
    It looks like a screw that goes through either a skid plate or shock brace (and through chassis) into the bulkhead.
    No I have all screws in place I checked and double checked I did add the limited straps and change the screws there so maybe itís from there idk

C.I. RC