RC Champion

VXL-6s on a Brushed E-Revo

Got the chance to drive my friendís 2.0 on the 4th, and decided that itís finally about time to go brushless in my early brushed truck that I bought in 2008. Is there any special parts that may be needed to swap the EVX-2 and Titan 775 for the VXL-6s into the older chassis?
    https://www.instagram.com/greenjeep1998/?hl=en

Quite a few parts are needed.
    Motor, esc. May want non trx esc, vlx6s is having some manufacturing issues atm .
    Chassis, front and rear diffs, and bulk heads. Driveline, Axles and drive cups. A arms steering links , push rods,. Toe links perhaps hub carriers,
    May be a few other items. Sure the other guys may chime in. Or be able to search for their build threads.

If wanted can swap out transmission from slipper clutch to torque bias center diff and cush drive.

May be cheaper to find a roller or a used v2.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

They will swap right in. No parts needed. You would need to have throttle control. The V1 diffs didn't like 6s power.

The Esc and motor bolt right up.

RC Champion
    Thank’s Grizzly, that what I though! Not planning on running more than the 2x2s set up, I’ve got my Stampede that I can run on 3s if I want to scare myself stupid and a long armed Bandit project that has all the chassis and suspension stuff like the Pede does, but with a Sidewinder 3800 vs a VXL in it for the go fast duties.
    https://www.instagram.com/greenjeep1998/?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by viewcart View Post
    My SkyRC GPS broke apart during the speed run. Unfortunately, I don't know what the max speed was. Also the GPS batter was lost. Trying to find out how to get a replacement.
    Unrelated to the thread? Maybe contact SkyRC to find where to get a replacement.