RC poster

No one has new stock of XO-1 in Blue

Does any one have an idea or information on why I can't find any place to purchase a new OX-1 Blue.
    Every place says out of stock or preorder. I've looked all over the internet. Holy Cow even Germany.
    Traxxas own web sit only shows Black. Has this car been discontinued.
    Thanks,
    Charles

Yep, you're right. You got my curiosity going, so I looked around too. The only pre-painted one I seen was black. What you can do, though, is get a clear one and paint it whatever you want. I do that with all my RC vehicles, and it's fun to do. See....

Life's to short to be a sour puss.

RC Qualifier
    Everything rc is out of stock everywhere. Relying on Asia for manufacturing and parts for assembly has its consequences. Case in point, lots of Tekin stuff is still available but castle stuff is mostly out other than the non-popular stuff.

Traxxas stuff all say made in Taiwan (which is fine with me)but no one outside of their supply chain guy would know how much of that is “assembled in Taiwan from Chinese made components.”

Up until a month back chopshops are still getting shipments which I assume was bought at full price from factory or distributors but even those guys are ground to a halt now.
    Last edited by TwoBelugas; 07-11-2020 at 05:11 PM.

xo-1 bodies .

Quote Originally Posted by charles3rd547 View Post
    Does any one have an idea or information on why I can't find any place to purchase a new OX-1 Blue.
    Every place says out of stock or preorder. I've looked all over the internet. Holy Cow even Germany.
    Traxxas own web sit only shows Black. Has this car been discontinued.
    Thanks,
    Charles
    there are a few aftermarket places that build / paint xo-1 bodies . search for them .........
    XO-1 GUY GETTING OLDER BY THE MINUTE