RC poster

New spartan batteries

Hey, one of my spartan batteries just died on me, gonna get new connectors, snd batteries. i’ve found the batteries i want (2x 3s 5000 or 4000mah) but what c rating should i have? It comes in 50c 25c 45c and 70c, no idea what c rating is

or should i just get the 2x 5000mah 3s traxxas batteries with an ez peak charger but that’s 100 dollar more than i wss expecting to use

And would a battery sided Traxxas ID connector work with a TRX on the side whete you plug it into the boat

Or maybe i should just buy 2x 30c 3s 5300 gens ace XT90? Would be the easiest go to option for me

(I got a peak charger btw)
    Last edited by babygirI; 07-12-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by babygirI View Post
    ...(I got a peak charger btw)
    Is this charger capable of charging LiPo batteries? What charger do you have? If it's not able to charge LiPo batteries you will need a charger also.

Quote Originally Posted by babygirI View Post
    ...And would a battery sided Traxxas ID connector work with a TRX on the side whete you plug it into the boat...
    Yes. The new ID connectors work with the older style Traxxas connectors. (They are backwards compatible)

RC poster
    Yes, my charger is capable of charging lipo batteries and more batteries than that,

So the new ID connector works both ways?

RC poster
    Found a solution