RC Qualifier

How to lower chassis for street

So I just got the ProLine Street Fighters on for the first time with the 2.2/3.0 wheels and wow... those are a tall tire. Taller than I thought. I don't have an LCG chassis yet which obviously I need. But aside from the LCG, how else can I get the chassis as low to the ground as possible? Thanks.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Shorter shocks, or Internal Shock limiters, heavy oil, heavy springs, shock adjusters adjust ride height.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Qualifier
    Besides the stuff already listed the rear bearing carrier should have two holes to attach it to the arm, put the pin in the lower one if it isn't already.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    You can try to put the pin in the upper hole to lower it, but the drive shafts rub the arm. The lower hole is stock.

RC Qualifier
    The o.p. wants to lower the chassis, by moving the outer hinge pin to the lower hole in the bearing carrier will raise the axle therefore lowering the chassis by the difference in the amount of the two holes. I know it's not much. Front shocks on the rear is another easy method.

Put fuel tubing in the shocks to limit the movement. This will also stiffen the suspension.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Quote Originally Posted by dgechrgr469 View Post
    The o.p. wants to lower the chassis, by moving the outer hinge pin to the lower hole in the bearing carrier will raise the axle therefore lowering the chassis by the difference in the amount of the two holes. I know it's not much. Front shocks on the rear is another easy method.

I'm sorry bud, I was mixed up. The lower hole is stock though.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks everyone.