RC poster

My X01 rear suspension seems to have baffled me?!?!

My XO1 rear suspension is baffling me. I recently got the cross reference match of the control arm part 3655x in the Blue RPM Control arms instead. Well the rear coil over hits my 34T pinion. What gives. Am I missing something??

I assume you "cross-referenced" a Slash 4x4 arm as they are the same between the two vehicles. Which hole are you using on the RPM? How does it physically compare to the stock?
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by bertc_1999 View Post
    My XO1 rear suspension is baffling me. I recently got the cross reference match of the control arm part 3655x in the Blue RPM Control arms instead. Well the rear coil over hits my 34T pinion. What gives. Am I missing something??

pix would really help .................... i just put the kit on my xo-1 with some adjusting ........... steve
    XO-1 GUY GETTING OLDER BY THE MINUTE

RC Qualifier
    ^i second Steve, without a photo it’s impossible for anyone to say what it is.

Op, are you by any chance mounting the shock on the inner most hole on the a arm that was supposed to be for the sway bar mount? What size spur gear are you using?

pix

Quote Originally Posted by bertc_1999 View Post

https://kzsteve.imgbb.com/

hope these help , if not let me know .

moved shocks to rear ............ steve
    Last edited by kzsteve; 07-16-2020 at 02:41 PM.
    XO-1 GUY GETTING OLDER BY THE MINUTE