Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: My Nitro TRX-4

  1. #1
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,782

    My Nitro TRX-4

    Hey Guys,

    Well, I've been away but I'm still around and so is my collection (so many new cars to list).

    This time, coming from Spain, a Nitro TRX-4 (and the electric Mercedes).



    Will post more pictures when they arrive home. I'm so happy to have them!

    Daniel.

    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  2. #2
    Traxxas Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wherever the road takes me.
    Posts
    37,998
    Ohhh myyyyy!!!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

  3. #3
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,782
    Yeah! After I saw juanmacine's post the other day, I had to have one, both are complete NIB. I asked too many favors to bring them from Spain and wasn't cheap, but the Nitro TRX-4 is worth every penny. I'll post more pictures when they arrive.
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  4. #4
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canary Islands, Tenerife, Spain.
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    Hey Guys,

    Well, I've been away but I'm still around and so is my collection (so many new cars to list).

    This time, coming from Spain, a Nitro TRX-4 (and the electric Mercedes).



    Will post more pictures when they arrive home. I'm so happy to have them!

    Daniel.

    Wow mate, you're very lucky, congrats for the purchase, is a very rare piece, wait for more pics when you can.

  5. #5
    Traxxas Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wherever the road takes me.
    Posts
    37,998
    I definitely like that Ferrari shell, but those wheels are certainly odd!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

  6. #6
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,782
    I will have them shortly if everything goes well, I got scared last week, I thought the box was lost due to a tracking number swap, the international tracking number from Spain was replaced by a local Fedex tracking number, so the international tracking number said the box was delivered in NY, instead of Miami. Of course, after some research, the box was "delivered" to Fedex in NY for it's final destination in Miami. Took some reasearch to find out about this and got scared for a few days.
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  7. #7
    Traxxas Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wherever the road takes me.
    Posts
    37,998
    Oh man, that would have been horrible! Hopefully your package arrives safely and soon!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

  8. #8
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canary Islands, Tenerife, Spain.
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    I will have them shortly if everything goes well, I got scared last week, I thought the box was lost due to a tracking number swap, the international tracking number from Spain was replaced by a local Fedex tracking number, so the international tracking number said the box was delivered in NY, instead of Miami. Of course, after some research, the box was "delivered" to Fedex in NY for it's final destination in Miami. Took some reasearch to find out about this and got scared for a few days.
    I hope you have your package soon.

  9. #9
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    68
    I will make a rock solid offer on the T- X4. Shipping INCLuded!
    Slayer Pro, Slash VXL 4x4, Jato 3.3, Rustler 2.5

  10. #10
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,782
    LOL, thanks, but is not for sale. I just got them today, I'll post some pictures shortly.
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  11. #11
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canary Islands, Tenerife, Spain.
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    LOL, thanks, but is not for sale. I just got them today, I'll post some pictures shortly.
    Hope to see your photos soon.

  12. #12
    Traxxas Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wherever the road takes me.
    Posts
    37,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanmacine View Post
    Hope to see your photos soon.
    Same! It has been five days, that's not "shortly!!!"
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

  13. #13
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,782
    Sorry Guys, I'll post them shortly. I just got my premium Imageshack account back (over 4000 RC pictures of my own).
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  14. #14
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canary Islands, Tenerife, Spain.
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    Sorry Guys, I'll post them shortly. I just got my premium Imageshack account back (over 4000 RC pictures of my own).
    We wait when you can, no problem, mate.

  15. #15
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,782
    While I take pictures of the car, just wanted to mention, this car does not come with electronics or motor.

    So, as this car is rare, I decided to buy a rare TRX .15 engine. Stock(?) black and gold as you can see.



    Itīs been a while since I bought a nitro engine, oh boy, they are expensive these days, $150 shipped from HK.

    And, I just found a first gen, silver/blue label, 2018 servo and AM receiver to install on it.

    Daniel.

    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  16. #16
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canary Islands, Tenerife, Spain.
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    While I take pictures of the car, just wanted to mention, this car does not come with electronics or motor.

    So, as this car is rare, I decided to buy a rare TRX .15 engine. Stock(?) black and gold as you can see.



    Itīs been a while since I bought a nitro engine, oh boy, they are expensive these days, $150 shipped from HK.

    And, I just found a first gen, silver/blue label, 2018 servo and AM receiver to install on it.

    Daniel.

    Wow, this is a piece for a museum.

  17. #17
    Traxxas Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wherever the road takes me.
    Posts
    37,998
    Pretty motor...but STILL no pics of the vehicles themselves! You're killin' me!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

  18. #18
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,782
    Well, I was able to take some pictures... In case you didn't notice, take a look at the first picture, what's below the TRX-4...

















    Hope you like them... Differentials look like an early T-Maxx design, right?

    Daniel.

    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  19. #19
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canary Islands, Tenerife, Spain.
    Posts
    1,217
    Excellent mate, is an outstanding unit, congrats

  20. #20
    Traxxas Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wherever the road takes me.
    Posts
    37,998
    Danggggg that's clean! *drools*

    And yes, I do see where you're coming from with that Maxx diff comparison.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

  21. #21
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,782
    This engine is so cool! Wondering why it was released as black/gold version.

    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  22. #22
    Traxxas Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wherever the road takes me.
    Posts
    37,998
    Perhaps to match the colors of the chassis and whatnot? Not sure, but it definitely looks cool.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •