RC poster

TRX4 Sport steering end points

I have replaced my Traxxas steering servo with a 3brothers G11. Now I get a little binding when turning all the way in either direction. Is there a way to adjust my steering end points on the sport? All other electronics is stock.
    Thanks I appreciate your input.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by James Kilburn View Post
    I have replaced my Traxxas steering servo with a 3brothers G11. Now I get a little binding when turning all the way in either direction. Is there a way to adjust my steering end points on the sport? All other electronics is stock.
    Thanks I appreciate your input.
    Do you have traxxas link bluetooth? It's easy to adjust it from there! If not, check the the manual there is a way you can adjust it with stock electronics. It's tedious though.

Manual: (check page 34)
    https://traxxas.com/sites/default/fi...-OM-EN-R01.pdf

RC Competitor
    if you have the stock 2 channel radio there is no EPA adjustment. just do not steer full lock.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by patmanz28 View Post
    if you have the stock 2 channel radio there is no EPA adjustment. just do not steer full lock.
    Thanks that what I thought. I couldn’t find anything in the manual about it. I have ordered the HW1080 so I’ll just wait for it and set it then. Thanks for the input guys.

Thanks that what I thought. I couldn’t find anything in the manual about it. I have ordered the HW1080 so I’ll just wait for it and set it then. Thanks for the input guys.
    The End point adjustments are part of the radio system, not the ESC.

Yeah, Grizzly is right. The radio system controls the endpoint. If you are on a budget, the Fly Sky GT-5 is a great choice. You can set endpoints on it very easily, and the receiver can take 7.4V instead of the stock 6V, so you can set the BEC output on the 1080 to 7.4V for more power to the servo.
    Everyday's a gift, thus now is called the present.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RCWilly View Post
    Yeah, Grizzly is right. The radio system controls the endpoint. If you are on a budget, the Fly Sky GT-5 is a great choice. You can set endpoints on it very easily, and the receiver can take 7.4V instead of the stock 6V, so you can set the BEC output on the 1080 to 7.4V for more power to the servo.
    Oh I see!! Thanks y’all that makes sense! I have been thinking about a flysky too

RC Champion
    Oh I see!! Thanks y’all that makes sense! I have been thinking about a flysky too
    You can upgrade to a Traxxas TQi TX and 6533 or 6518 RX, are a good option, and Bluetooth Module with Traxxas App Link too.

RC Qualifier
    Or you can get one of these (I have three of them and they work perfectly):
    https://modelradioworkshop.co.uk/sho...oint-adjuster/

If yo want to have it inside the receiver box, it'll be a tight fit. But you can get a taller receiver box cover:
    https://traxxas.com/products/parts/8224X

RC poster
    I just bought a used TQI Reciever to have these Options.
    TQ Reciever is not that good....

Now with TQI Reciever, Bluetooth Modul and TQI Pistol i am happy.

RC Competitor
    buy a flysky they are great for the money easy to program. like for the price you pay these cars the radio would be better