RC poster

Question How to check if battery is compatible?

Hello,

I see in my country a lot of Lipo Battery brands since Traxxas is very expensive here. How can I check if it will fit a car or not?

For exemple, considering a Rustler 2wd VXL. Is this battery bellow compatible with it?

http://www.maxgphobbies.com.br/bater...-3s-11-1v.html

Does these batteries have different sizes or there's a standard for all?

thanks!

RC poster
    looking at the batteries that can fit in the rustler 2wd VXL if the dimensions of the battery you linked is smaller than those ones, then it should fit. Make sure you have any connector adapters you might need

From looking at the specs of the battery, it should work with the ESC and motor, but I am not sure if it will fit into the battery compartment (you may need the battery tray expansion kit). To see if a battery is compatible, take a look at the ESC and motor specs and compare them to the battery specs. They are compatible for most of the times.

There is no "standard" sized battery that works with everything, so be aware of the specifications of both the ESC and battery.
    Everyday's a gift, thus now is called the present.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by bleise.cruz View Post
    Hello,

I see in my country a lot of Lipo Battery brands since Traxxas is very expensive here. How can I check if it will fit a car or not?

For exemple, considering a Rustler 2wd VXL. Is this battery bellow compatible with it?

http://www.maxgphobbies.com.br/bater...-3s-11-1v.html

Does these batteries have different sizes or there's a standard for all?

thanks!
    These batteries works perfectly with your rig.