RC poster

10 cars all with 6533 TSM Rx. 3 Tqi five ch. Why are some remotes backwards?

Hey guys. Trying to make my life easier I dove head first into Traxxas TX/RX, maybe that was a mistake but I hope not. There are 3 of us that use these cars. So I want 3 remotes that can control any car at any time. All three of these are Tqi 5ch. Spent $250 collecting all the RXs for all of my rigs. I understand once it's powered on and linked to a vehicle it can't control another vehicle untill powered down.

Using my TQi TX with Bluetooth link I setup a a profile for each car with all it's settings via the app. All that worked fine.

I then took a radio and linked it by holding set on the remote to get the flashing red, and power on the vehicle while holding the bind or link or whatever it's called on the RX. Great, it all worked. I did this 30 times to each car and each remote.

Now when we go out I grab my 3 radios and whatever rigs we feel like. Today was a Losi DB Pro, Losi TT Pro and a Granite BLX. All are running the 6533 Rx.,

I turn them on one by one and all link up great as usual. Except now the throttle is reversed on the TT pro. ***. I switch the TX to another rig and it's fine. Try another remote on the TT Pro and it's fine. so it's just this TX with this certain RX that's doing it.

Why? I didn't have my BT module so I couldn't make any changes that way but I did try to rebind it and it did the same thing. This has happened before using a 2 ch. TQi but this really made me mad as I was left driving with the brake all day.

Thanks so much for reading.

RC Champion
    Sometimes anything goes wrong, try to reset the setup configuration and bind another time.

RC Qualifier
    Juan is close, after you bind to that car then go into the program and reverse the throttle and it will stay in the program for that car.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    The steering is the same way, for a HCG slash it might be fine after binding the radio. On a LCG it will need to be reversed because of the difference in steering linkage just like the position of the motor in your car determines the rotation it will need.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk