RC Enthusiast

What is a good Brushless car?

I have had nitro rc cars and trucks for a long time. I decided to sell them all and get some brushless. DO you guys have any reccomendations? I will usually be taking them out to local rc tracks and riding on road. My budget is around $350 for know. Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

I guess that means about $250 for the car/truck and another $100 for batteries & charger.

Traxxas electric vehicles:
    https://traxxas.com/products/showroo...eld_power%3A37

Traxxas battery/charger combos:
    https://traxxas.com/products/parts/batteries-chargers

Note: You don't NEED Traxxas batteries or chargers, but you will have to cut and solder connectors to run other brands.

Have fun!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    I guess that means about $250 for the car/truck and another $100 for batteries & charger.

Traxxas electric vehicles:
    https://traxxas.com/products/showroo...eld_power%3A37

Traxxas battery/charger combos:
    https://traxxas.com/products/parts/batteries-chargers

Note: You don't NEED Traxxas batteries or chargers, but you will have to cut and solder connectors to run other brands.

Have fun!
    I wouldnt mind spending just 350 on the car.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroRusty123 View Post
    I wouldnt mind spending just 350 on the car.
    The $300-$350 range covers new in box brushed Bandit, Rustler, Slash or Stampede.
    Brushless will cost you a bit more. Or you might find a used brushless rig in your range.

RC Enthusiast
    Sorry. i said it incorrecty i want to spend 350 on tha car and 100 for batteries and charger. I am looking for a brushless. Traxxas has some good brushless ones for 300-350$. I just want some reccomendations for which ones are strongest and more fun. Thanks.

It's almost the same as asking what a good 1:1 car is for $20K. Ask a Ford driver and you get a different answer than from someone who owns a different car. A lot is personal taste.

Looking at your to your nickname, I assume you have experience with a Nitro Rustler. Might be a good choice to get a brushless 4x4 Rustler. I have always liked the 2WD Rustler and the 4x4 Stampede. The 4x4 Rustler is the perfect mix of those two.
    But again, it's personal.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Qualifier
    Sorry. i said it incorrecty i want to spend 350 on tha car and 100 for batteries and charger. I am looking for a brushless. Traxxas has some good brushless ones for 300-350$. I just want some reccomendations for which ones are strongest and more fun. Thanks.
    The four I mentioned share more than 90% of parts in common. The are all equally strong.
    I imagine the same would be true for the 3 Traxxas 4x4 models.
    More fun? You asked on the 2wd Stampede forum and I'm a 2wd Stampede guy, so I say 2wd Stampede.

It really does come down to personal preference and what you want to do with it...

RC Racer
    The slash 4x4 vxl is awesome. It is about $400.

RC Enthusiast
    Hey guys, i am super exited and shocked! i just got the rustler 4x4 vxl. i also got a 11.1v 7000mah battery and another 11.1v 5200 mah battery. It is so powerful! I am lovig it. Sucks that my batteries died. haha it was fun using them! Thanks for all the help and reccomednations. (Cant spell that correctly). My steering is set to the oppisite way i want it. how do i change that?

Hey guys, i am super exited and shocked! i just got the rustler 4x4 vxl. i also got a 11.1v 7000mah battery and another 11.1v 5200 mah battery. It is so powerful! I am lovig it. Sucks that my batteries died. haha it was fun using them! Thanks for all the help and reccomednations. (Cant spell that correctly). My steering is set to the oppisite way i want it. how do i change that?
    Great choice!

Reverse steering
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Enthusiast
    Ok. thanks. i reversed it and now i can really drive it. Thanks Petertje60.

RC Racer
    i also got a 11.1v 7000mah battery and another 11.1v 5200 mah battery.(Cant spell that correctly). My steering is set to the oppisite way i want it. how do i change that?
    Are those lipo batteries?

RC Enthusiast
    Yes they are. 3s. i have two of those now. I really like them

RC Enthusiast
    https://www.amazon.com/Gens-ace-Batt.../dp/B01MFG8DFP

This is the link for thae battery. You might get to get a cheaper one somewhere.