RC Racer

Couple Link App Questions

What do the two green arrows on the top center-left of the dashboard signify?

How accurate are the battery levels in the upper right corner?

Is there a list somewhere of the different Sensors and what they are telling you?

In my Standard Dashboard for my Xmaxx I have "Voltage" (source: receiver or ESC) the iconography says "Battery" But it sits at 5.8 to 6 all the time. It doesn't matter if I have a full or empty set of 4s 6700 or 2s 5800. Just wondering what that 6 means.

Anyways I know I'm a noob at this, just trying to get an idea of all areas of my new Xmaxx
    X-MAXX, Stampede VXL 4x4, Spartan

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by dt393 View Post
    What do the two green arrows on the top center-left of the dashboard signify?

How accurate are the battery levels in the upper right corner?

Is there a list somewhere of the different Sensors and what they are telling you?

In my Standard Dashboard for my Xmaxx I have "Voltage" (source: receiver or ESC) the iconography says "Battery" But it sits at 5.8 to 6 all the time. It doesn't matter if I have a full or empty set of 4s 6700 or 2s 5800. Just wondering what that 6 means.

Anyways I know I'm a noob at this, just trying to get an idea of all areas of my new Xmaxx
    Hi mate, the green arrows are the TX and ESC connection to the App throught Bluetooth, the two must appear green. The battery level has a good accurate.

For the sensor list, you must to click in the Profiles section, then Telemetry configuration, and there is the sensor list, you can change the source for each one.

RC Racer
    Hey Juan, i was using record feature and after 1 minute the playback stops working. Have you had this problem? could be something on my phone. Guess ill dig into it.
    X-MAXX, Stampede VXL 4x4, Spartan

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by dt393 View Post
    Hey Juan, i was using record feature and after 1 minute the playback stops working. Have you had this problem? could be something on my phone. Guess ill dig into it.
    I never use the record feature, but, its probably a phone fail, check it.

The 6 volts it is showing is the BEC voltage. I had to install an external sensor to get battery voltage on my revo 2.0, but someone more familiar with the xmaxx telemetry might be able to tell you whether you need an additional sensor or not.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by justin13703 View Post
    The 6 volts it is showing is the BEC voltage. I had to install an external sensor to get battery voltage on my revo 2.0, but someone more familiar with the xmaxx telemetry might be able to tell you whether you need an additional sensor or not.
    Probably he need to install the same sensor as you for the battery voltage.