Thread: M41 backorders

RC poster

M41 backorders

Hi there. New user, so apologies if this has already been asked... I searched the forum and didn't see anything regarding the M41 backorder... So obviously a lot of things are on backorder right now, and not just Traxxas items. So a little backstory.. I ordered one M41 online in August and when I placed the order it did state back ordered with an anticipated ship date of late July. Smash cut to mid July.. I received a 10% off coupon for an in store purchase, so I decided to order another at my LHS. A few days later they were available for purchase online, so I thought sweet mine should be coming soon! Then a day later online showed out of stock. So here we are, one day left in July and no shipment. Obviously I'm being an impatient , but I can't wait to sink that thing! Jk, jk. So long story long, has anyone else received a M41 recently that was ordered on backorder?

Thanks!

*Traxxas has a strict language policy that includes acronyms, please keep it clean.*
    Last edited by Double G; 07-31-2020 at 07:21 AM.

RC Racer
    I'm starting to see some pop up in the LHS so I would assume they are all getting caught up online as well. I pretty much learned if it is something you do at home or outside it more than likely is/was out of stock for awhile. haha.
    DCB M41 Snapon

RC Competitor
    My local hobby shop called the sales rep at traxxas and they told him they were back ordered until February

Traxxas Marshal
    I wonder if mch80 ever got his? Part of me thinks him not posting here since is a good sign.

It's crazy how much things have changed over the past year. I thought I had it rough when I had to wait so long for my E-Maxx (delayed due to original ESC recall). I can't imagine having to wait this long--especially since we're so spoiled by fast on-line ordering/shipping these days! Hopefully things can return to "normal" soon.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Qualifier
    Mch80 should respond with “the rest of the story”. Nothing worse than someone starting a thread and then ghosting the end. Bah humbug...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with!!!