RC Qualifier

Vitavon RC Contact Information?

Anyone have a way to contact the guy behind Vitavon directly? I'm hoping to get some of his stuff, and I'd rather get it all from one source (him) than from several different eBay sellers, all from China.

I've heard Facebook is a way to get ahold of him, but I'm not on any social media platforms, and I don't plan on changing that.

Anyone bought stuff from him that has an email address or phone number for him you'd be willing to share. Feel free to PM me if you think he'd rather not have it blasted on a public forum.

Thanks.

RC Racer
    I would love the same information please. It would be greatly appreciated. I wasted money on a complete Hot Racing front end and I was having clearance issues and the dog bones keep coming out, lost the slight camber in the front too.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Or here's another way of doing this:

For anyone who is running Vitavon stuff, did you buy it from eBay? If not, where did you get it?

Thanks.

RC Enthusiast
    hi guys i bought my Vitavon parts from Nessber-0 on ebay.fr, this seller is based in UK. I highly recommend it !

RC Qualifier
    Thanks man. I'll scope them out.

RC Racer
    I found a seller here in the US, it's not ebay and I believe he lives in US,

https://supershafty.com/products/tra...82b47d19&_ss=r

his price is lower than other Vitavon sellers and his axles already has the "speed holes" drilled into them.

RC Enthusiast
    get it directly from him on ebay. PM him through ebay. Awesome dude, I have most of this stuff. His name is Arthur.

https://www.ebay.com/str/pakv6121

RC Qualifier
    Thanks. I got a GPM housing, but I might eventually spring for some control arms.

On a basher, I don't like aluminum arms, but I don't drive the UDR like a basher. The aluminum arms could also serve to prevent shock shafts/drive shafts bending in a crash.

But still, they'd be transferring the forces into the chassis, and breaking stuff there, which I don't like.

Decisions, decisions... The jury's still out on this one for me. Especially now that I painted my control arms silver, and they look like aluminum. I also painted my RPM trailing arms similarly.