Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Your perspective brings up a good point: long lasting parts support. I see it in multiple places where a brand discontinues a model and the support for it dwindles to the point that soon parts are no longer available for it. Then what? There are many T-Maxx or Stampede owners from a decade or so that can still get parts for their truck - or use compatible Traxxas upgrades. Granted: there are some cases where Traxxas has let a model die as well as the parts for it as well.
    ...I’m looking for the round extended body posts/mounts for my E-Maxx 3906! Maybe I should just mod/fab up something myself and stop blaming the lack of parts for not modernizing my truck.
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

New video from MSM:

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    ...I’m looking for the round extended body posts/mounts for my E-Maxx 3906! Maybe I should just mod/fab up something myself and stop blaming the lack of parts for not modernizing my truck.
    Good point. I guess my blanket statement has some holes...

I am interested to see how the 540XL motor works with the VXL-3s. I may consider switching out my Slash PE's Velineon motor with the Hoss's.
    The Super Derecho

After seeing the thing "bunny hop" off the curb 5 times, I really wanted to see him do it onto the curb. lol!
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    After seeing the thing "bunny hop" off the curb 5 times, I really wanted to see him do it onto the curb. lol!
    That's what I was waiting for as well!

RC poster
    I am excited for this truck. Anyone know if the body will work on a Rustler 4x4? It looks like it will fit.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    I am excited for this truck. Anyone know if the body will work on a Rustler 4x4? It looks like it will fit.
    Yeah I’d like to know this too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Because they put the 4x4 and xvl in the name, I wonder If they will ever release a 2wd version or a brushed version...
    Probably not

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAXXASAXXART View Post
    Because they put the 4x4 and xvl in the name, I wonder If they will ever release a 2wd version or a brushed version...
    Probably not
    Doubt 2wd but I wouldn’t be surprise to see an “affordable” version but......... then you might as well buy a 4x4 stampede brushed and lengthen the chassis. Same truck but I do see the appeal the the body mounts, that system is cool BUT:

I really like custom body’s and painting and the old school pins look. Which is why I will stick to my castle 4pede for now BUT DANG hoss is cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    I’ve got a few R/C projects to finish first, but I just may look into buying one of these over building a No Prep car from a Bandit like I was thinking about. Looks like it has enough parts on common with the Slash 4x4 that RPM already can be used as a upgrade source. Something else I noticed is that the towers appear to be close enough that Slash 4x4 pieces look to be interchangeable so you should be able to use Slash, Stampede, Telluride, or Rally body mounts to our a preferred body on it.
    https://www.instagram.com/greenjeep1998/?hl=en

RC Champion
    I’ve got a few R/C projects to finish first, but I just may look into buying one of these over building a No Prep car from a Bandit like I was thinking about. Looks like it has enough parts on common with the Slash 4x4 that RPM already can be used as a upgrade source. Something else I noticed is that the towers appear to be close enough that Slash 4x4 pieces look to be interchangeable so you should be able to use Slash, Stampede, Telluride, or Rally body mounts to our a preferred body on it.
    https://www.instagram.com/greenjeep1998/?hl=en

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12