RC poster

Stampede 4x4 goes bigfoot

For those who'd like to put the bigfoot (new style) body onto their stampede 4x4: it isn't a straightforward fit but after some fiddling the result is pretty nice IMHO.
    Welcome to check:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/189757.../shares/25YH0A

RC poster
    Looks good

RC poster
    Thanks!
    It took me some time to get it more or less right. Especially after being told ghat the body would fit like a glove (which it didn't ����).
    Anyhow I am satisfied with the result and my son's upgraded Bigfoot no1 Now has a 4x4 buddy.

RC Competitor
    That does look good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Baxmus View Post
    For those who'd like to put the bigfoot (new style) body onto their stampede 4x4: it isn't a straightforward fit but after some fiddling the result is pretty nice IMHO.
    Just curious, what wasn't a straightforward fit? I've always been under the impression that bodies for the 2wd Stampede (which is what the bigfoot is) and the Stampede 4x4 were interchangeable without modification.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoRice View Post
    Just curious, what wasn't a straightforward fit? I've always been under the impression that bodies for the 2wd Stampede (which is what the bigfoot is) and the Stampede 4x4 were interchangeable without modification.
    Well after contacting Traxxas and some of their distributors I was confirmed that the body would fit completely. But it doesn't. Actualy the bigfoot no1 body has the exact same body holes as the stampede but it's body comes too low so it won't fit with the front bumper. If you look at the new bigfoot body than all holes are different. So you need to rebuild the front and rear body mounts if you don't want to drill new holes into that pretty body. You will have to adjust it anyhow if you don't want the body to be floating around above the chassis.