RC Racer

Idea for a few new traxxas vehicles.

Hello, everybody, I have a few ideas for a new line of Traxxas vehicles. (Disclaimer) these are not rumors or some leak there just vehicles I think they should improve upon and make.

1. A tougher UDR. That's it just tougher maybe faster. It would be nice if it could take the abuse that a slash can take. I mean it looks so cool but it just can't be bashed real hard.

2. Emaxx 2 . This would be using that same xmaxx/Maxx chassis design it would just be 1/8 scale 6s of course.

3. faster xo1. I'm no speedrunner or engineer so I don't know the logistics of making the xo1 faster. I'm thinking something around 125 - 130 that would really make some headlines. I know it would be even harder to drive than the current one, but its more about the expert hobbiests who dont mind taking the time to tune it and learn to drive it (I am not one of those hobbiests).

4. "The heretic" It's so fast its sinful.(Cool name right) This would be filling the current void in the Traxxas line up an easy to drive 1/7 scale all-road vehicle. I'm thinking a muscle car type look maybe of their own design or possibly branded with some 1:1 company. In the 85-90 mph range 6s maybe 8s if their feeling a little crazy. Something that can also take some bashing, but most importantly it needs to be easy to just pick up and drive, unlike the xo1 this is for the easy going hobbiest like me.

5. "The MAXXIMUS." This would be the jaw dropper the King the biggest and most powerful electric RTR rc evermade. It would be more true to 1/5 scale like 30 - 35 pounds.(Side bar I hate the whole scale thing a xmaxx and a raminator are the same "scale" yeah I don't think so! I think the raminator is like 1/4 or 1/3 the xmaxx is 1/6 this frustrates me but not important) I'm also thinking like 10" tall by 5" wide tires that would be awesome!! This truck would also be 10s BOOM!! Thats why this would be such a big deal because traxxas could release a new more powerful charger and a new line of 5s batteries. A 10s esc a monster motor that can handle that power and probably their own 1.5 mod spur and pinions.

Then finally I think it would be good if Traxxas shrunk their line a little bit they have so many different cars. If they just discontinued some of them they could have more cash for r&d and it would free up space in the factories.

What do you guys think? Do you think any of these vehicles might be made and what vehicles do you guys want to see?
    His Glory Alone all the way to the grave.

RC poster
    Those all sound cool! I would totally want a stronger UDR, although there are some good upgrades already. 5 seems like a bit much, and I doubt that it would work well as an electric. They would probably need a new engine, and it'd be so much R&D. I would love to see something like a Rock Rey (Can I talk about that here?) in 1/10 scale. Like a Hoss, but a live rear axle. That'd probably be my new favorite car. I'd buy a rock rey, but I'd like to stick with traxxas stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bashing fo fun View Post
    4. "The heretic" It's so fast its sinful.(Cool name right) This would be filling the current void in the Traxxas line up an easy to drive 1/7 scale all-road vehicle. I'm thinking a muscle car type look maybe of their own design or possibly branded with some 1:1 company. In the 85-90 mph range 6s maybe 8s if their feeling a little crazy. Something that can also take some bashing, but most importantly it needs to be easy to just pick up and drive, unlike the xo1 this is for the easy going hobbiest like me.

What do you guys think? Do you think any of these vehicles might be made and what vehicles do you guys want to see?

I like this one. Traxxas needs to make something to match Arrma’s new Felony rig.
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

Yeah, all these sound awesome!

I was thinking that Traxxas should do some more kits. Like a Slash 4x4 kit, or a TRX-6 kit (both without electronics).
    I think it would also be cool if Traxxas redesigned the Slash/the 2wd line so that if anyone wanted to, they could convert it to a 4x4.
    Everyday's a gift, thus now is called the present.

RC Racer
    I personally want to see a new engine from Traxxas. I think they would do well if they could figure out a big block 4 stroke nitro and/or gasoline engine with some of the more advanced technologies found in some rc airplane 4 strokes such as supercharging and fuel injection. The engine would weigh more but you could have INSANE torque, lower fuel consumption, a better sound, it would be way quieter, and far more neighborhood friendly than our current 2 stroke engines.

After Traxxas makes the engine, they could make a Revo 2.0 following the upgrades of the Newest E-Revo. Also like almost every other nitro guy here, I want to see a nitro/gas Xmaxx.

Hello, everybody, I have a few ideas for a new line of Traxxas vehicles. (Disclaimer) these are not rumors or some leak there just vehicles I think they should improve upon and make.

1. A tougher UDR.

2. Emaxx 2 . T

3. faster xo1.

4. "The heretic"

5. "The MAXXIMUS."
    All of these kind of run down the same line of being big, monstrous RCs, which are lots of fun. There is a market for them, but they cost a lot more to buy, and cost a lot more to operate (compared to smaller 1/10 scale). I think giving more options on the kits that are already offered would be a better way to go. Perhaps continuing Traxxas' new trend of offering kits.

Then finally I think it would be good if Traxxas shrunk their line a little bit they have so many different cars. If they just discontinued some of them they could have more cash for r&d and it would free up space in the factories.

This one kind of opposed to what you wrote above.

I would like to see Traxxas consolidate their product lines to correspond to the power trains, this to me makes more sense. Have all of the 2WD RCs centered around the Magnum 272 transmission be called the same name, with a designator at the end. The 2WD Slash would be the Slash SC, the Rustler would be the "Slash ST", the Bandit would be the "Slash BT", and the Stampede would be the "Slash MT". Then go with the same style of naming convention for the 4WD platforms, of course, giving the group a different name.

JMHO...
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Rally car based off of the xmaxx drive line. Use some mechanical brakes on the rear for an e-brake. The mounting holes are right there on the xmaxx rear bearing carriers. A 3rd channel momentary on/off push button in the place of the 3rd channel 2spd toggle switch

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Racer
    Nah... We need the TRX 4.4 Engine! Maybe stick it in a 1/8 or 1/7 on-road chassis and try to sell the fastest ready to run nitro vehicle on the market!
    I'm not afraid of my fellow man.

I see that Arrma is coming out with many on-road 1/7 scale vehicles. I would like to see Traxxas work with Ken Block and Ford again:

Stars and stripes! 'Murica!
    Last edited by Double G; 08-20-2020 at 09:05 AM.
    The Super Derecho

Too late... HPI already does:

https://www.hpiracing.com/en/kit/115990
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

RC Racer
    How about a 1/16 on road car...
    Maybe an XO-2? 1/10 vxl motor?
    Also would like to see more kits.