RC poster

Quick LVA question after reading the FAQ

Hi I'm getting back into my Summit and want to run lipo now. After reading the FAQ I'm going with a LVA from Novak since my EVX-2 does not have LVD. Question, do I need to run 2 LVA's or just one since there are two battery packs? Thanks tons and cheers!

UPDATE: Just realized when looking at the Traxxas lipos that the balancing plug is intergrated with plug. Ugh...I was trying to avoid having to buy a new ESC due to budget. I guess I can go with a different battery but I liked the traxxas batteries since I already have the EZ Peak Dual charger. I guess I need a rec on a good quality lipo or another workaround. Much appreciated
    Last edited by Irie_Vibes_88; 08-19-2020 at 05:03 PM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie_Vibes_88 View Post
    Hi I'm getting back into my Summit and want to run lipo now. After reading the FAQ I'm going with a LVA from Novak since my EVX-2 does not have LVD. Question, do I need to run 2 LVA's or just one since there are two battery packs? Thanks tons and cheers!

UPDATE: Just realized when looking at the Traxxas lipos that the balancing plug is intergrated with plug. Ugh...I was trying to avoid having to buy a new ESC due to budget. I guess I can go with a different battery but I liked the traxxas batteries since I already have the EZ Peak Dual charger. I guess I need a rec on a good quality lipo or another workaround. Much appreciated
    The EVX-2 does have LVD, the led will be green if it is on, if it is red, it is off. To turn it on you hold the button for 10 seconds and the light will change green.