Esc died? Oh no, hope not

Hows everyone's doing ?
    I started my e revo up after a few days of just sitting there, drove it for less than 5 minutes than the truck just stopped. I took a look the esc is off. I go through the steps of restarting the truck. Unplug batteries multiple times the truck turns on for a second then esc shuts off. What do I do? The batteries were storage charged not full charged I just wanted to go a few minutes. Also I unplugged the esc from the reciever and plugged it back in, and still nothing.
    I just hope I'm not screwed as truck is over 30 days old
    Any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Did you check to see what voltage the batteries are at?

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly03 View Post
    Did you check to see what voltage the batteries are at?
    Yes all cells were even along with battery percentage being at 41 percent for both batteries i think the cells were at like 3.4 to something dont remember but they were even.

What are they at now? @3.5v per cell activates my 1st stage LVC on my ESC. If they were at 3.4v and then you ran the truck, chances are the battery cell voltages could have dropped too much.

I was wrong

Any LED flashes before the ESC turns off? Maybe a call to Traxxas might be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly03 View Post
    Any LED flashes before the ESC turns off? Maybe a call to Traxxas might be needed.
    Just the one on the very left for a second the power indicator turns solid green then esc turns off. The others don't light up.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Will it go into calibration mode? Plug batteries in, then press and hold the button. Does it turn in green and then flash red?

Quote Originally Posted by Mlmf View Post
    Will it go into calibration mode? Plug batteries in, then press and hold the button. Does it turn in green and then flash red?
    Yes I just tried it it went into calibration then I let go after training mode setting to see if that would change anything and it shut off.
    Then I restarted it back on turned the wheels really fast mutiple times then as soon as I turned the wheels by hand as if I'm gonna go forward it turned off. Tried turning on esc now it doesnt even go into calibration or turn on. Will try again in a few minutes and let's see what it does.

RC Competitor
    I would try charging up the batteries and see what happens. That happened on my rustler 4x4 vxl and i thought something was wrong but it was just super low voltage on my batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroRusty123 View Post
    I would try charging up the batteries and see what happens. That happened on my rustler 4x4 vxl and i thought something was wrong but it was just super low voltage on my batteries.
    Thank you it worked strange that I had that issue when the voltage was fine.