RC poster

Rustler vxl 4x4 or slash vxl 4x4

Getting the wife a rustler for her birthday. I kind of want the slash to be different but Iím stuck between the two. What does everyone think? Looks like the rustler might be a bit faster but the slash keeps the front end on the ground. Be mostly bashing around campgrounds and stuff like that.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by csmith244 View Post
    Getting the wife a rustler for her birthday. I kind of want the slash to be different but Iím stuck between the two. What does everyone think? Looks like the rustler might be a bit faster but the slash keeps the front end on the ground. Be mostly bashing around campgrounds and stuff like that.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Not enough information for you there?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Figured I’d ask on a rustler page lol. If it bothers you then don’t read it

You're not going to get any answers on this thread, that aren't on the other one. Just go read through the other thread.

He wasnt trying to be rude. Just simply asking why the information on that thread, wasn't enough.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

RC poster
    I understand I was just messing around. Sounds like you can’t go wrong with either one.

No not really. Either way your going to have fun.

Just get the Rusty 4x4 for her and eventually tell her you need the Slash 4x4 for yourself so that the two of you can spend quality time together... not only the time bashing, but the time going to different exotic locations to do said bashing!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    Just get the Rusty 4x4 for her and eventually tell her you need the Slash 4x4 for yourself so that the two of you can spend quality time together... not only the time bashing, but the time going to different exotic locations to do said bashing!
    This is the best idea you could possible have, honestly. Pitch it to her and see what she thinks

RC poster
    That sounds like a great idea haha. Yeah the rustler is for her. Just trying to decide what to get myself. I don’t want her whooping me with a faster truck or one that handles better lol

RC Competitor
    The only con I see with the slash is tires. Your a little limited cause they have to fit in the body.
    Rustler 4x4 powered by MambaX

Users here generally don't view just one subforum but multiple. So you'll get the same answers. Plus, posting the same question across multiple subforums, according to Traxxas, is considered spamming and is not allowed.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrz13 View Post
    The only con I see with the slash is tires. Your a little limited cause they have to fit in the body.
    That’s not as much of a blocker in my mind these days, since proline, RPM both make adjustable body mounts and proline makes monster truck bodies that takes 2.8 inch MT tires into account.

Yeah o use the pro line adjustable mounts. I cut mine before i bought them though