RC poster

Nitro Stampede Buying

Nitro Newbie here. When did they stop selling full nitro stampedes, and when/if you think theyll sell it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Wierdbagles View Post
    Nitro Newbie here. When did they stop selling full nitro stampedes, and when/if you think theyll sell it again?
    4-5 years ago, and no, I'd doubt they will make them again unless they release a new engine soon. They canceled all of the pro .15 models, so who knows? They canceled the E Maxx before the Maxx and the S Maxx before the Nitro Slash, and the Villan right before the Spartan. Who knows?
    I'm not afraid of my fellow man.

Although it's not exactly the same, you can get a nitro rustler or nitro sport and do some part swaps and mods to make it like a stampede. If you really want the stampede, it would be worth the time, it's not too bad.

Must not have sold very well, bummer.

-Mike

Traxxas Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by nebulous.cow View Post
    Although it's not exactly the same, you can get a nitro rustler or nitro sport and do some part swaps and mods to make it like a stampede. If you really want the stampede, it would be worth the time, it's not too bad.

Must not have sold very well, bummer.

-Mike
    This is what I would do, it really wouldn't be a difficult swap. You might still be able to snag a new old stock N-Stampede, but it'll take some searching.

The N-Stampede was never really a super popular vehicle from what I can tell, especially after the T-Maxx came out. It's a shame, really, as it's a great truck!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Enthusiast
    Check ebay often. You will see them for sale from time to time.