RC Racer

Hobbywing 56113 or castle 2028?

So Iím in the process of doing up another x-maxx. I have one already that has a hobbywing 56113 on it with 30/35 gearing. I was thinking to do this one with the castle 2028 combo. Any thoughts? All my mounting and conversion stuff including gears is coming from the Xmaxx store. Just need to nail down the power. My lhs has both in stock. Castle is $75 more. But money isnít a issue.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubin View Post
    So I’m in the process of doing up another x-maxx. I have one already that has a hobbywing 56113 on it with 30/35 gearing. I was thinking to do this one with the castle 2028 combo. Any thoughts? All my mounting and conversion stuff including gears is coming from the Xmaxx store. Just need to nail down the power. My lhs has both in stock. Castle is $75 more. But money isn’t a issue.
    Mate, if you have a Hobbywing 56113, go for the Castle one, is a beast and at this form, you have both motors and two different performances.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanmacine View Post
    Mate, if you have a Hobbywing 56113, go for the Castle one, is a beast and at this form, you have both motors and two different performances.
    I am 100% with you. That new castle motor looks crazy. I put a couple packs through my Xmaxx with the 56113. Omg I love how it handles. And the power makes me drool. Lol.

RC Champion
    I am 100% with you. That new castle motor looks crazy. I put a couple packs through my Xmaxx with the 56113. Omg I love how it handles. And the power makes me drool. Lol.
    Awesome, mate.

RC Racer
    Once you get the new castle motor, let us know how it compares to the hobbywing one you have.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Yes will do. I have high expectations for the castle.

RC Champion
    Yes will do. I have high expectations for the castle.
    Great, mate

RC Racer
    I picked up my castle 2028 and esc. Waiting on a few more parts.