Thread: 4wd Drag

RC Racer

4wd Drag

Are there any 4wd drag chassis out there? I know you don't want 4wd for drag racing, I just want it for the aerodynamics in a speed running project.

Is this something like what your looking for?

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

The Slash 4x4 LCG has proven to be very versatile and many have used it for speed runs. If you want something bigger then go with the XO-1.
    The Super Derecho

RC Racer
    Thank you both. I think I will need to use something like that chassis for figure out how to do the 4wd setup. Good learning experience.

RC Qualifier
    I think that chassis is for the 2wd Slash. I have not seen one made for the 4x4. Most of the r/c drag racing is centered on the 2wd, until 4x4 drag racing becomes more popular the choices are limited although a group I belong to in northern IL has a 4x4 drag class. Lower it as much as possible and find a aero body, same as your speed run car.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

You could always make a 2wd drag racer using the Rustler 4x4 or Slash 4x4 platform. Simply omit the center drive-shaft, the front differential, and the front drive shafts. You get the built-in benefit of having the motor in the center instead of the rear, without having to do any mods.