6533 Radio Question

I bought my transmitter and receiver from jennysrc a while back from an xmaxx. I just noticed other 6533 combos have a switch to the right of the 2 knobs. Mine doesn't.

Is it an older model or something? Whats that switch for? The picture is my transmitter.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Calebs0615; 09-12-2020 at 10:28 AM.

There were a couple of posts talking about that 70/30 50/50 switch. They have been deleting that option on new controllers. I don't know if it's on all of them or not. The switch was for the trigger. In 50/50 it allowed 50% travel between forward and reverse on the trigger assembly. In the 70/30 setting it would allow 70% forward travel and 30% reverse travel. You would need to re-calibrate an ESC when switched.

Thank you i appreciate that. I thought it was a little strange but to me, thats not significant anyways.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly03 View Post
    There were a couple of posts talking about that 70/30 50/50 switch. They have been deleting that option on new controllers. I don't know if it's on all of them or not. The switch was for the trigger. In 50/50 it allowed 50% travel between forward and reverse on the trigger assembly. In the 70/30 setting it would allow 70% forward travel and 30% reverse travel. You would need to re-calibrate an ESC when switched.
    Agree with this, many people never use this switch.

Yeah thatd why i said in im opinion its not significant. I would never use that switch i dont think haha. Not the way i use my truck. Thank yoi guys.