Thread: Cooling fan

RC poster

Cooling fan

Hi I have a question is the cooling fan supposed to always be on? When I power on the car. If no why is it always running. And I had it on a block and was running the wheels and the left rear was shaking? Thanks in advance

Yes the cooling fans come on automatically when you turn on your esc.

As for a wheel wobble, it could be a bunch of things. Is your wheel nut tight? Is the tire coming unglued? Or glued unevenly? Is it unbalanced? Is there an issue with the hex? Is there a problem with a bearing?

Theres so many things that can cause a "wobble."

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Calebs0615 is correct , to many options . when not running , check wheel for lose joints : ie - hub , axle couplers (pins come lose) bearings , slack in A arms ................. & anything attached to the wheel
    XO-1 GUY GETTING OLDER BY THE MINUTE

If you run your car normally on a flat smooth surface, and you don't notice a wobble. Then you flip it on it's back, and you notice a wobble. I'd look at your car's tire balancing. The odds of your tire being glued uneven (or even coming off) is pretty slim with an XO's wheel, and you would notice it as it was running on a flat surface along with noticing it when it's on its' back.
    Life's to short to be a sour puss.