RC Enthusiast

Which springs for E-Revo 2.0

Id like to raise my sons E-revo a little more and tighten up the suspension. I already moved the 3 hole adjustment in to last hole but need a little higher ride height. Can anyone point me in the right direction for front and rear stiffer springs?

RC Competitor
    I've run the purple springs front and back, but found them too stiff for anything besides jumping.

You might get the results you want by tightening the preload rings on the shocks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I find your lack of teepee disturbing.

RC Competitor
    I like the Rc Raven springs. I think that's what they're called. A guy put me onto them on reddit and I couldn't be happier.

Domineazy

RC Enthusiast
    How much did those Ravon spring raise the truck ?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by gapple12 View Post
    How much did those Ravon spring raise the truck ?
    Shoot i dont know but it was substantial and it rides way better. Less dipping and more control.

Domineazy

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks, do you have a link to them or model number? I’m sure there are many different ones to pick from

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by gapple12 View Post
    Thanks, do you have a link to them or model number? Iím sure there are many different ones to pick from
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/332485333342

They have different colors as well.

Domineazy

RC Enthusiast
    I'm running silver springs up front and pink in the rear. 50wt oil all around. Variable damping kit piston 2 front piston 3 rear. Really allows the suspension to work at higher speeds and handles milder jumps far better. Still bottoms out on large jumps though. Helped with handling too.

Quote Originally Posted by Domineazy View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/332485333342

They have different colors as well.

Domineazy
    I run those on mine as well. I was running vdk #2 with 60wt, but I keep busting the pistons, so on the rear I just changed to standard #2 pistons and 50wt. Will see how that does. Just got back from running and it did pretty good.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

Quote Originally Posted by Domineazy View Post
    I like the Rc Raven springs. I think that's what they're called. A guy put me onto them on reddit and I couldn't be happier.

Domineazy
    Whatís the spring rate compared to Traxxas blue and silver rate springs. I run sliver up front and blue in the rear, so far works good for the mild jumps I do. But canít beat that price though for good springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At one point, I knew. Well, I pressed them down on a scale to see what 1" of compression showed. Sadly, didn't write it down and I don't have any unmounted at the moment to try.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

I've ran these springs on my lowered Slash 4x4.

They were pretty stiff on my Slash, but made to be heavy duty springs for a Revo:

https://www.vgracing.com/product/REVO_Spring.html

You can order them in several colors, but it looks like they only have red right now.

Have fun!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

Iíll probably end up grabbing a set of both to try out, would like to step my game up on jumps and will need better springs.

RC Enthusiast
    I grabbed the Raven springs, hopefully they help and raise the truck up some.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketzx1 View Post
    Whatís the spring rate compared to Traxxas blue and silver rate springs. I run sliver up front and blue in the rear, so far works good for the mild jumps I do. But canít beat that price though for good springs.

I'm not too sure I don't have experience with them. I don't know why I'm not getting the notification that you quoted me lol. I'm so happy with them I'll most likely get some similar ones for my xmaxx.

Domineazy