2wd Slash Camber and Toe

Im wondering what people run for a camber and toe setting? I feel like mine the way it is now seems to be okay. But im just curious on how you guys do yours and the reasoning behind it? Im sure i can make mine a little better. There's always room for improvement.

I have my camber in the rear, positive. For the sole fact that when the rear end squats, the contact patch will become wider therefore adding to traction. And when turning i have a good contact patch. Right?

In the front i have my camber pretty close to 0°. If anything its a bit negative. Basically for the same reason as the back. When im turning at speed, I want the most contact on the ground. So the truck just doesn't go rolling away.

Is this somewhat correct? I feel like I've got the best results having it this way. But like i said, I'd like to see what people have to say about how mine is set up. Is it wrong? Is there "no" wrong?

Thanks all i appreciate it.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Calebs0615; 09-18-2020 at 09:51 PM.

RC Qualifier
    I usually shoot for 1° negative camber and 1° toe in. It's personal preference for me. Toe out is to "twitchy" imo and i usually set the front suspension for no bump steer and very little camber change. Pretty much use the same settings on the rear unless the toe is "fixed".

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

I just re read what i said and I meant to say negative for the front. Im sorry about that. Im going to edit that right now.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    The only time I've ran positive camber was on my right ft tire racing carpet oval to reduce traction on that tire to help reduce rollovers. Other than that my settings for 2wd mirror dgechrgrs settings above. I usually run 1°toe out on my 4wd cars to help boost initial turn in.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

Okay so i think the way i have it now must be okay.

The front is towed in just a tiny bit. As well as the back a little more so. Its hard to tell with the front cause in the pic my tires are turned to the left a little.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    The only time I've ran positive camber was on my right ft tire racing carpet oval to reduce traction on that tire to help reduce rollovers. Other than that my settings for 2wd mirror dgechrgrs settings above. I usually run 1°toe out on my 4wd cars to help boost initial turn in.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    I agree with the toe out setting for racing on 2wd and 4wd. It does help.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk