RC poster

Getting back into this....

Picked these three up last Thursday to go with my brushed and brushless slash. As well as enough lipos for a day's worth of fun.

I am looking for tires/wheel advice for the bandit. The stock tires did fair to well with 50/50 mix of on and off road.

Not really looking to just mount some big old tires on though...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    [Typewriter noises] . . . Somewhere in the Eastwest . . .
    Welcome to the forum!

Because the title is "Getting back into this", I am guessing you have been in this hobby/addiction before. If you want buggy tires for non-track use, you more or less have to use Duratrax or Louise tires depending on your location. Proline has discontinued their Dirt Hawgs, and I do not believe that JConcepts ever made "bashing" tires for buggies. You may need to get Rustler front stub axles to use a hex hub, instead of the pin drive in the Bandit normally.
    LONG LIVE THE PROFESSOR! Rest in peace, Mr. Peart.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by charger22 View Post
    Picked these three up last Thursday to go with my brushed and brushless slash. As well as enough lipos for a day's worth of fun.

I am looking for tires/wheel advice for the bandit. The stock tires did fair to well with 50/50 mix of on and off road.

Not really looking to just mount some big old tires on though...

Welcome back to the hobby! That is quite the RC fleet! Where will you mostly be running your bandit, on road or off?

RC poster
    Thanks. It will be a mix of on and off road for the bandit.

Here is the rest. The two slashes have been used occasionally over the last few years one brushed one brushless.

I bought the Rustler, Bandit and Hoss last Thursday and added the Erevo Saturday.

My brother and I were into bashing a couple nitros unsuccessfully as kids many years ago.

RC Qualifier
    Obsessive compulsive???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with!!!

RC poster
    I prefer insatiable.... But honestly the whole family enjoys them and I was just looking to be able to get us more variety than the two Slashes we had and run time.

8-2s 7600 and 7-3s 5000 should handle the run time.

Last edited by charger22; 09-22-2020 at 06:40 PM.