RC poster

Stampede 2WD with sway bar

I am new to the RC car hobby. Picked up a Stampede 2WD a few weeks ago. I am unable to find a sway bar kit for this model. Is there one that I am missing or one for another model which I can retrofit?

Thanks In Advance!

Eric

I don't think there are any sway bars for the Stampede 2wd. Hot Racing has sway bars for the Slash 2wd, but it secures to the Slash front bumper, and it is very different from the Stampede bumpers.
    Everyday's a gift, thus now is called the present.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RCWilly View Post
    I don't think there are any sway bars for the Stampede 2wd. Hot Racing has sway bars for the Slash 2wd, but it secures to the Slash front bumper, and it is very different from the Stampede bumpers.
    I run Slash 2wd bumpers on all my Stampedes. Iíve also been thinking of ordering the HR kit to try...

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    I've made a hot racing slash 2wd ft swaybar work on a pede using a slash ft bumper. Imo, the he rear sway is useless on a slash or a pede. I've made my own rear pede swaybar many years ago by using existing swaybar mounts from a second hr ft slash swaybar mount, mounted to the underside of the chassis above the rear skid plate. I think I made a thread about it, let me see if I can find it...

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...