Thread: Cannot arm

RC poster

Cannot arm

Hi
    When I press the throttle stick to arm the Alias, the OO on the transmitter briefly goes to O then quickly back to OO with a beep. What do you think is the problem? Thanks.

RC poster
    Have not met such a problem before.

RC poster
    I'm currently having the same issue fixing to start taking apart everything now and check. I was messing around with the transmitter yesterday and found that if you hold ox one the left stick click and power on the transmitter it'll flash a t1 and then a bunch at what looks like alien text and then it shows t2 and that goes away and then it shows the number one and I figured out you have to go through and click all the buttons and at the end of this ABCD for the thumbsticks up down left and right and then it goes in The binding mode so I don't know if I did something messing around and the transmitter even though I've actually reset it back to default couple of times I've ensured that it was bound to the receiver which was and when you first connect the battery to it it'll be like a normal binding mode procedure but when you turn the transmitter on and it connects then it starts flashing and I can arm like most people say that I can arm and it'll sometimes it'll trigger the motors and all four of them will go sometimes it won't so I don't know if it's a transmitter or receiver

Traxxas Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoAlias View Post
    I'm currently having the same issue fixing to start taking apart everything now and check. I was messing around with the transmitter yesterday and found that if you hold ox one the left stick click and power on the transmitter it'll flash a t1 and then a bunch at what looks like alien text and then it shows t2 and that goes away and then it shows the number one and I figured out you have to go through and click all the buttons and at the end of this ABCD for the thumbsticks up down left and right and then it goes in The binding mode so I don't know if I did something messing around and the transmitter even though I've actually reset it back to default couple of times I've ensured that it was bound to the receiver which was and when you first connect the battery to it it'll be like a normal binding mode procedure but when you turn the transmitter on and it connects then it starts flashing and I can arm like most people say that I can arm and it'll sometimes it'll trigger the motors and all four of them will go sometimes it won't so I don't know if it's a transmitter or receiver
    I know it's a basic question, but have you replaced the transmitter batteries during your trouble shooting?
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle