RC poster

Question What do I do if my suspension is not lifting back up

Broken my suspension

RC poster
    It is a 2x2

So what I'm getting is that the suspension does not rebound when pressed down. There are several possibilities:
    - bent shock shaft
    - leaking shock oil
    - bad shock seal

Check to see if the shock shaft is bent. Move the suspension up and down, if it gets stuck, there is a possibility that the shaft is bent. If you want to get stronger shock shafts, you can get the titanium nitride shock shafts.

Also check to see if there are any oil leaks, if there are, you need to rebuild the shocks. If you want to upgrade the shocks, the best imo are the GTR shocks.

The shock seal could have also gone bad or became unseated, creating more friction in the shock. Like before, you may also need to rebuild the shocks.

Here is a video that I found helpful for rebuilding the shocks:
    Everyday's a gift, thus now is called the present.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Yep bent shaft is first thing I'd look for. Soft progressive springs with oil too heavy for them is another thing that can keep the rear end sagging. Bent inner suspension pins are another sticky point...

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC poster
    Take the springs off and cycle the suspension. If there is any binding it would more than likely be in the inner A-arms pins or a bent shock shaft. If it is not either of those add preload to your springs to get the ride height you desire. As a rule of thumb I use 25% of shaft travel for the sag.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    If you recently went to heavier weight oil, and did not get stiffer springs, that could cause your issue. It usually last thing to check. With stock shocks it's most likely a bent shaft.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC poster
    Ok it has had the shocks pop of and all the oil came out

RC poster
    And my shock is bent