RC poster

Steering works, throttle no

Hello, I've a problem with a Teton. Steering works but throttle doesn't. When I push throttle the led on the receiver blink green. Recalibate the throttle and rebind tx and rx doesn't solve.
    Motor Is ok because connected directly to battery It works.

Ant suggestion?

Thanks
    Mario

RC Enthusiast
    have you tried putting a new esc in it? I had the same problem, and some times if I held down the throttle, and gave it a lil kick, it would go, and just drop it to the ground sometimes worked for me?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by manburg6 View Post
    Hello, I've a problem with a Teton. Steering works but throttle doesn't. When I push throttle the led on the receiver blink green. Recalibate the throttle and rebind tx and rx doesn't solve.
    Motor Is ok because connected directly to battery It works.

Ant suggestion?

Thanks
    Mario
    Same thing happened to me. My son's Teton had no throttle and just steering. I bound my transmitter from my prerunner to the teton and everything worked. I then bound the original transmitter back to the teton and then everything worked. So I have no idea why I had no throttle. When I had original issue I did notice when I pulled throttle the ESC light would change so I knew it was getting some kind of input but it just wouldn't move. If you have another traxxas rig try that transmitter

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambam71 View Post
    Same thing happened to me. My son's Teton had no throttle and just steering. I bound my transmitter from my prerunner to the teton and everything worked. I then bound the original transmitter back to the teton and then everything worked. So I have no idea why I had no throttle. When I had original issue I did notice when I pulled throttle the ESC light would change so I knew it was getting some kind of input but it just wouldn't move. If you have another traxxas rig try that transmitter
    yes, I have heard it is a binding issue on almost all rc cars