RC poster

Hi to All, Greetings for Toronto...

Hi Guys,
    Recently joined the RC community. My latest truck I purchased is the TRX-4 Sport. So far it's been great.
    Mods I have done : All the usual, Expedition Rack, Snorkel & Side Mirrors, Front LED Headlights, Rear LED Lights, Roof Bar and Racking Scene lights. Flipped front bumper mount and installed a full metal bumper and a Warn CT1.9 Winch.
    My last mod was swapping out stock Canyon tires for the Proline Hyrax Predator tires.
    I paired them with a set of aluminum Beadlock Wheels. I also like playing with paracord. made a 550 Paracord tow rope and some cord weaving on the rack.

I need some advice. All my lights work. My receiver box only had one spare channel which I used to plug in the connection for the Traxxas LED lighting. My front bumper comes with 2x LEDs with a Receiver type plug. The receiver box for the Traxxas LED lights has 3 spare connections for a smaller plug. Could I not plug the 2 bumper LEDS in this box. I might have to cut the blank slot of the bigger receiver plug. Or is there a better way.
    I still have to purchase the remote and receiver for the winch. Once I set up Flickr I will post some pics.
    Cheers.

RC Racer
    I have a similar issue and will be getting some jst extenders and splitters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by deuter View Post
    I have a similar issue and will be getting some jst extenders and splitters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the solution.

RC poster
    Thanks Guys,
    Yes I got it sorted out. All leds are now operational. Surprised how
    bright the front bumper leds are. Tonight I installed the Rock Lights Led kit.
    Now I'm all lit up..Awesome!!!
    Cheers.

RC Qualifier
    Welcome to the forums! The Trx-4 platform is absolutely amazing and I hope that you enjoy the innate nature of slowly crawling over technical terrain!
    The present is theirs; the future, is mine.

RC poster
    Thank You ElectricPropils for the warm welcome. Been enjoying the crawling tremendously.
    I think the crawling is very relaxing. So far its been great.
    Cheers.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephr View Post
    Thank You ElectricPropils for the warm welcome. Been enjoying the crawling tremendously.
    I think the crawling is very relaxing. So far its been great.
    Cheers.
    Good, I'm glad to hear that!

Stay safe out there!
    The present is theirs; the future, is mine.