RC Qualifier

Rustler 4x4 rear cvd's

Hey there. I know I used to be really active on this forum, but I stopped the hobby, and became too busy..... However recently I was cleaning the garage and saw the stripped chassis of my Rustler 4x4. I decided to rebuild it somewhat. I already got an esc, and a 2400 kv motor. I need some driveshafts for the rear. What do yall suggest? Thanks.

RC Qualifier
    I have heard that GPM driveshafts are good? Has anyone had any experience with some? Thanks.

RC Qualifier
    Currently I am thinking to get a Tekno M6 kit for the rear, and hope the front will not break...

Quote Originally Posted by Luke s View Post
    I have heard that GPM driveshafts are good? Has anyone had any experience with some? Thanks.
    I just changed my gpm axles out for the Tekno m6. The gpm axles bent really easily, and ended up killing my bearings. I never had them spin very easily either.

Rustler 4x4 VXL

RC Competitor
    +1 on the Tekno. I run these front and rear with 0 problems
    Rustler 4x4 powered by MambaX

RC Qualifier
    Will these work for the rear? There are 2 different models 6852 and 6851....https://www.amazon.com/Tekno-RC-6852...ustomerReviews

As you can see from the title and description the 6852 are for the rear. There are some aftermarket companies out there that give the same model number to their products as Traxxas does to theirs (smart in many regards...). You'll note that stock Traxxas rears are 6852* and Tekno's rears are 6852. So if Traxxas says the fronts are 6851*, what do you think Tekno will say?
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    As you can see from the title and description the 6852 are for the rear. There are some aftermarket companies out there that give the same model number to their products as Traxxas does to theirs (smart in many regards...). You'll note that stock Traxxas rears are 6852* and Tekno's rears are 6852. So if Traxxas says the fronts are 6851*, what do you think Tekno will say?
    That's really interesting now that you mentioned it, I've never noticed.
    The present is theirs; the future, is mine.

RC Qualifier
    Ok thanks yall...

RC Competitor
    Please don’t use anything GPM or Integy on any of your RC’s. I have a Hobbywing Max 10 SCT esc on my Rustler 4x4 VXL and use Traxxas 6851R in the front and 6852R on the rear. I regularly run the truck on 4S batteries and have not have any problems.

RC Competitor
    MIP X-Duty