RC poster

TP 3080kv motor and Max 10 Sct

Hello, could I be able to use the TP 3080kv motor (https://www.tppowerusa.com/tp-3650-3080kv?search=3080kv) and the max 10 sct esc together? (https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/prod...nt=20187925828) I already found a way to fit them into my buddys XO1 but I donít want to buy it for him yet (itís his birthday soon) and find out they wonít work together. So would I be able to run that motor on 4s with the max 10 sct esc on 4s?

Thanks, D3x

RC Qualifier
    Max amp: 350

Yeah, thatís a hard ďnoĒ bud. Just use the original esc and motor on 4s.

People seem like hobby wing but a 120amp esc from them is not good for actually running at that limit. You need a proper 1/8 esc for that carís weight and gearing.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBelugas View Post
    Max amp: 350

Yeah, that’s a hard “no” bud.
    Aww Well it’s better you told me instead of me learning it the hard way! Since that’s as going to be his present I think I’m going to just get him a really cool body for his xo1. He likes Porsches so probably I’ll get him a Porsche body for it.

RC Qualifier
    What’s your budget?

I mean, the stock esc and motor are not known for being slouches, maybe a Castle Mamba Monster 8s esc for him to try 8s on the xo-1?

RC poster
    No it’s ok, I don’t think he really needs a faster xo1 but I thought it would be cool. I think I’m going to go with the Porsche body idea

Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    No it’s ok, I don’t think he really needs a faster xo1 but I thought it would be cool. I think I’m going to go with the Porsche body idea
    If you find a Porsche body let us know where you got it. So far, all we know about are Corvette and Bugatti bodies.
    Life's to short to be a sour puss.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    If you find a Porsche body let us know where you got it. So far, all we know about are Corvette and Bugatti bodies.
    Yea Iíll tell you if I find one which it sounds like I probably canít lol, even killer body doesnít have one?