Thread: revo 3.3 model

RC poster

revo 3.3 model

hello, yesterday i bought a revo 3.3 to a friend but i need to buy some pieces but there are many models in my case i have revo #5309, but i am confused because there is a version that is 10% bigger than oldest i thinks the biggest is mine and the newest but i am confused, my controller is the traxxas link, can someone help me saying to me which are the pieces i need to buy, thanks. i wait your response.

Without an explanation of what you want or pictures of what you want we can guess all day long. Did something break?

RC poster
    Yes yes sorry,so look I am scared tu buy any pieces because there is a version 10% bigger and I donít know if it is mine, I measured the car and it was the 2010 model measures, so I want help with if someone can pass me those pdf with the explodes views of my specific model #5309. Thanks and sorry my English is regular.
    Scale is 1/10
    Last edited by Pablofidalgo1; 11-02-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Go to the SUPPORT button at the top of this page and then search for 5309. It will pull up all the exploded views you need. There are two versions of the 5309 so be sure to get the one that was released in 2009. The 10% larger comes from the tire/wheel combo installed on that model (which made it slightly taller and wider). The first Revo was the 5310 and had a shorter chassis. Since the 5309 Revo (2006) and newer it came with the longer chassis and there has been some minor revisions since then (such as electronics, the electronics cases and the axle carriers for example) but everything else is the same.
    The Super Derecho

You have two choices. You can use the current model revo 3.3 exploded views because the parts will be the same as you have. The biggest difference would be the Transmitter and Receiver are different.

Or you would need to type the model number in the search box on the home page.

Current revo 3.3: https://traxxas.com/products/models/...-tsm?t=support