Thread: Erevo question

RC Enthusiast

Erevo question

My truck is flipping a lot when braking. Is there a setting I should adjust? it brakes so hard that it flips end over end all the time, on grass, pavement, etc... Or is this a matter of me learning how to drive better?

I added a ProLine body and went with the Proline mounting system. Not going to be able to much bashing with this. Took about two minutes to rip the screw in one of the posts right off. I wasn't jumping at all today. Just doing wheelies and flipping it over while braking.

Quote Originally Posted by emaxx21 View Post
    My truck is flipping a lot when braking. Is there a setting I should adjust? it brakes so hard that it flips end over end all the time, on grass, pavement, etc... Or is this a matter of me learning how to drive better?

I added a ProLine body and went with the Proline mounting system. Not going to be able to much bashing with this. Took about two minutes to rip the screw in one of the posts right off. I wasn't jumping at all today. Just doing wheelies and flipping it over while braking.
    If you have the Traxxas link, your can turn down the braking percentage.

Rustler 4x4 VXL

RC Enthusiast
    Will try that! Thank you!

RC Enthusiast
    I run a flysky gt5 radio. You can change exponential throttle curves and end points to reduce it. The TQi radio sucks with end points. For steering, it simply stops the servo from moving with the wheel beyond a certain point. My gt5 is much different. The end point is factored into the steering so the end of steering travel is the servo end point.

You can also tune the suspension and gearing. Low gearing will give more rpm per mph making the motor braking more pronounced