RC poster

Thank you for accepting me in this prestigious forum

thank you for initiating me in your prestigious forum . it is a sensation for me to be there with you and i ll be able to satisfy myself with diverse data about the issues that are raised in this forum .

i wanted to introduce myself , my father is mike , i have been running all the items debated in the forum for a long years . i had not had the time to created an accounts , but due to the interesting material you give below , i decides to do so and post an invitation to be accepted by you .

for me it has been a really enriching environment to be in this forum , it has allowed me the opportunities to have small meetings with colleagues who are especially interested in this kind of topic . it has just given the doors for me to meet different types and opinions .

i shall additionally be happy to provide you with all the necessary energy in the forum , such that you cannot have a preview and there is a critique , and that both you and i to share all the items that will be shared .

i have been quite attentive to this forum , that is therefore , never time i tell you what grateful i am for had submitted my request to the forum . i would leave you my contacts area and some link were i related interesting material .

i am a person who love to study and books about this topic , besides it is important for me to sharing this research with friend and family . i loves the welcome that they giving to new membership to the forum .

i hope more boards like this would be creation , such that everyone has accessibility to this important information . i have therefore turned the area available to other friends for that they to creating an @ and be accepted in this forum .

i said goodbye , please placing the one to sharing any data about this forum , i wil be ever active to be greatly updates . another , it is a delight to be member of this forum , see you tomorrow !

Quote Originally Posted by seoscandinvpa View Post
    thank you for initiating me in your prestigious forum . it is a sensation for me to be there with you and i ll be able to satisfy myself with diverse data about the issues that are raised in this forum .

i wanted to introduce myself , my father is mike , i have been running all the items debated in the forum for a long years . i had not had the time to created an accounts , but due to the interesting material you give below , i decides to do so and post an invitation to be accepted by you .

for me it has been a really enriching environment to be in this forum , it has allowed me the opportunities to have small meetings with colleagues who are especially interested in this kind of topic . it has just given the doors for me to meet different types and opinions .

i shall additionally be happy to provide you with all the necessary energy in the forum , such that you cannot have a preview and there is a critique , and that both you and i to share all the items that will be shared .

i have been quite attentive to this forum , that is therefore , never time i tell you what grateful i am for had submitted my request to the forum . i would leave you my contacts area and some link were i related interesting material .

i am a person who love to study and books about this topic , besides it is important for me to sharing this research with friend and family . i loves the welcome that they giving to new membership to the forum .

i hope more boards like this would be creation , such that everyone has accessibility to this important information . i have therefore turned the area available to other friends for that they to creating an @ and be accepted in this forum .

i said goodbye , please placing the one to sharing any data about this forum , i wil be ever active to be greatly updates . another , it is a delight to be member of this forum , see you tomorrow !
    Indeed, we are very fancy here.
    The present is theirs; the future, is mine.

RC Qualifier
    Welcome aboard. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

There is a whole lot of wisdom earned the hard way around here. The people on here are just the best.

I got my Sport Maxx somewhere around 2002 or so. Been hooked on Traxxas ever since.

Don

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome,

What rc cars do you have?

Btw Tapatalk app on phone is a easy way to keep up on posts and to submit pictures to your posts.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC Champion

Welcome to the Traxxas Forum and thanks to you for enter in this community.

Am I the only one here that feels this is some kind of template posted in the wrong place? There is nothing specific that the OP posted. They study and read books about this topic huh!? Hmmmm? It reads like those spam/phishing emails from other countries. I hope I'm wrong but either way, I just want to get updates to this one as I'm bored...

Oh yeah, if this is legit, then welcome! Send us a pic of your RC please!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickerz View Post
    Am I the only one here that feels this is some kind of template posted in the wrong place? There is nothing specific that the OP posted. They study and read books about this topic huh!? Hmmmm? It reads like those spam/phishing emails from other countries. I hope I'm wrong but either way, I just want to get updates to this one as I'm bored...

Oh yeah, if this is legit, then welcome! Send us a pic of your RC please!
    I've been watching it from the beginning. Many "scammers" will post once or twice (to test the forum) and then the next will have a link to spam.

Oh no! They know what I do now too!
    The Super Derecho

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Oh no! They know what I do now too!

This guy's goofy, even though the Traxxas forum is very prestigious. (lol) I get asked for my autograph all the time for being a member here.
    Life's to short to be a sour puss.

Sheesh! You guys are funny! Anybody with SEO in his name is not into RC. He had an entire thread (with a following!) before I tracked him down and tanked his account.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Champion
    1 vote for banning the new member
    fabricator

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyXMAXX View Post
    You have my vote as well.

All in favor of banning the new member say I.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyXMAXX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPropils View Post
    You have my vote as well.

All in favor of banning the new member say I.
    So quick to jump on the bandwagon. If they are here for Spamming the Moderators will take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly03 View Post
    So quick to jump on the bandwagon. If they are here for Spamming the Moderators will take care of it.
    They will, but I like the idea of a democracy.

Also it is most definitely a spam account, they talk in a very "formal manner" but have terrible punctuation and capitalization, they also don't mention anything about Traxxas or the RC hobby in general. I actually did a reverse search and found that this same message was copied and pasted on a few other forums. If I were to take a gander I would say that this account was created by someone in a 3rd world country that doesn't know a lick of english (or very little) and goes around being a jackwagon on different forums for a career.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPropils View Post
    They will, but I like the idea of a democracy.
    How is it a democracy if they haven't broken any rules yet? Your simply voting to ban someone on a possibility?

Myself, I believe they are probably someone looking to spam taking the approach like Double G worded. And when/if they do Spam w/links then the rules would be broken.

How is it a democracy if they haven't broken any rules yet? Your simply voting to ban someone on a possibility?

Myself, I believe they are probably someone looking to spam taking the approach like Double G worded. And when/if they do Spam w/links then the rules would be broken.
    My friend, no need to get into an e-argument over this. There has been a bit of tongue in cheek banter going on. If s/he returns and the assumptions hold true, the jury has spoken and the powers that be will handle it.
    The Super Derecho

My friend, no need to get into an e-argument over this. There has been a bit of tongue in cheek banter going on. If s/he returns and the assumptions hold true, the jury has spoken and the powers that be will handle it.
    Definitely +1...

Agreed, argument is not the way to go with this.

I apologize about any distaste I might have shown against grizzly03, differentiating opinions are commonplace in this world and these forums are a place to embrace our hobby not argue ideals.

You guys are being very nice by only voting to ban him, or to do what Grizzles suggest. I'd tie that guy down, use an Xacto knife to make tiny little cuts in between his toes, and then poor Tabasco sauce all over them. That's what I'd do.

And here I thought paper cuts and Lemon juice were the ticket. LoL!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    You guys are being very nice by only voting to ban him, or to do what Grizzles suggest. I'd tie that guy down, use an Xacto knife to make tiny little cuts in between his toes, and then poor Tabasco sauce all over them. That's what I'd do.
    And here I thought paper cuts and Lemon juice were the ticket. LoL!

RC Qualifier
    Having worked for International companies for decades I have met and worked with some amazing Engineers who did not speak very good English.

I always reach out and try to be friendly.

But of course the Mods do a great job here so they are watching.

As my wife says err on the side of kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmarzke View Post
    Having worked for International companies for decades I have met and worked with some amazing Engineers who did not speak very good English.

I always reach out and try to be friendly.

But of course the Mods do a great job here so they are watching.

As my wife says err on the side of kindness.

I would hope that an engineer wouldn't go around spamming the same message on different forums.

RC Qualifier
    Maybe it was an AI trying to be social?

Quote Originally Posted by ben1272 View Post
    Maybe it was an AI trying to be social?
    Very poorly programmed AI at that...

I don't know if you guys realize this or not, but if you're a member of this prestigious forum, you get like a 100 points added to your credit score.