Thread: New here

RC poster

New here

About to order a 4-tec and Iím hoping some parts are available I havenít been able to find. I have a 1:1 2019 mustang that Iíd like to clone. Has anyone seen a spoiler or wheels like mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Greetings. Always wondered why folks black out there plate number. Donít you drive the car where anyone can see it on a normal basis.

RC poster
    If a cop/traffic cam can tell the vehicle owners address and more off the plate anyone good with a computer can. It makes me feel better blacking it out, would you feel better if i pmíd you my plate number? Lol

For the spoiler, I don't think there is an exact one... Traxxas makes a spoiler for the Cadillac CTS-V that looks similar:
    https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxas...ra8392/p826983

For the wheels, I found this: https://www.amainhobbies.com/gravity...124gtb/p668447

There are probably more accurate wheels, but that is what I can find with the wheels in stock form.
    Everyday's a gift, thus now is called the present.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by austin92 View Post
    If a cop/traffic cam can tell the vehicle owners address and more off the plate anyone good with a computer can. It makes me feel better blacking it out, would you feel better if i pmíd you my plate number? Lol

Point is if itís in public anyhow, why think anyone on an RC forum really cares what it is. This comment was not directed at you per se. Just a question Iíve had. Only send the plate is itís a witty personalized plate.

RC poster
    Closer than what Iíve found. Thank you.

And no, just random numbers and letters

Traxxas Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    Point is if it’s in public anyhow, why think anyone on an RC forum really cares what it is.
    People on the Internet will do all sorts of crazy things, so minimizing what personal information you share is generally a good idea. Their plate may be public in the areas in which the car is driven, but it's not public worldwide (on the web).

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, austin92, nice car!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC poster
    Thanks man!