RC Racer

Should I keep 2wd Rustler?

Hi all, I just ordered a 4x4 VXL chassis and I was wondering if it was wise to keep my old rustler around for parts if there are any compatible parts?
    rustler vxl " Stealth from below"

Instead of selling it, have you considered the possibility of converting it into something else, such as a drag car, or 1/8 E-buggy? I'm currently in the process of converting my Russtler 4x4 into a 4WD E-buggy. Just a thought worth considering.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

RC Racer
    It was actually a drag car, but I realized I have more fun bashing. These things are fast enough without trying. The buggy is an interesting idea though.
    rustler vxl " Stealth from below"

It's not much different than converting a Slash to a buggy, except the shorter wheelbase (which I'm assuming should make it more stable in turns).

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by djbird1xx View Post
    Hi all, I just ordered a 4x4 VXL chassis and I was wondering if it was wise to keep my old rustler around for parts if there are any compatible parts?
    There aren't too many compatible parts with 2wd and 4wd traxxas vehicles.... but I would still keep the 2wd rusty around for fun.

I would keep it too. You might not use it as much but it still has its place. You'll give it a purpose some day.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk