RC poster

Logging into account to traxxas.com / latrax.com

I can never log into either traxxas.com or latrax.com with my account, it always says "Sorry, unrecognized username or password. Have you forgotten your password?". I use a password manager so I know the username and password are correct. Every time I have to use the forgot password option to get a one-time login emailed to me and no matter what I update my password to, it won't work next time I try to log in.

Is this just me or is this a known issue that happens to other people? Is there something I could do to fix this?

I never have a problem logging into my community account.

I haven't.

Contact Customer Support.
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by markgullett View Post
    I can never log into either traxxas.com or latrax.com with my account, it always says "Sorry, unrecognized username or password. Have you forgotten your password?". I use a password manager so I know the username and password are correct. Every time I have to use the forgot password option to get a one-time login emailed to me and no matter what I update my password to, it won't work next time I try to log in.

Is this just me or is this a known issue that happens to other people? Is there something I could do to fix this?

I never have a problem logging into my community account.
    Hmmm, I never tried logging in before (usually get stuff from Amain Hobbies), but I am also having the same issue, but I think I might know what the problem is.

Here is the screenshot I took of the login page:

I remember I clicked on the "click here" on the right, which I think is only an account for the the Traxxas Community. I think the "create new account" page (in the upper left, on the right of the login tab) has the account that works on both places.
    Everyday's a gift, thus now is called the present.

RC poster
    My Community (forum) account is a different username/password from the customer account. I've contacted customer support; thanks for your help.

RC poster
    Well, I thought my username was my email address and it isn't. They got me straightened out.