Thread: trx 4 Traxx

RC poster

trx 4 Traxx

So I got me a traxx 1st ill say it is def a tank 2nd my trx 6 is better in almost everything. Neither the less. I'm having issues with a long arm lift kit on the traxx it for some reason has really bad torque twist in the rear end. Also I put the deep treads on and well I tighten it up a little and well front drive shift makes some noises. I cant not say if this happened before because this is the second day iv had it and I installed lift and tread at same time...... Any fixes cause I believe it is simple and is there anyone who actually runs these cause apparently I can't find anything about any mods for this style rc. thx

Are your Traxx rotating freely?
    Make sure they aren't stuck or with high frition. Maybe loosen them up a bit if possible?
    Jumping: maneuver and pray it won't break.

RC poster
    I have the traxx with deep treads but without the lift kit. Not always but when in deep mud or muck I'll get some torque twist before movement. Let me know if you come across a way to stiffen that up. Once I used my traxx a bunch I did adjust the tensioner a turn to firm up. Not sure the correct tightness but they can still slip if needed when pinched against something.