Lightbulb A few questions and suggestions about the traxxas forums

Why does no one take care of the picture galleries? There are so many dead links and pictures that in my opinion, should be cleaned out. They fill the picture galleries and make them harder to look through due to all of the dead stuff. If someone gave me the permission to clean up the galleries, I definitely would. Also, the time on the forum keeps changing. Sometimes it says it is 7:00 when it is really 6:00. This makes seem like there are posts that are posted in the future. There is also a broken picture by everyones username, which used to be a green light that would be on when people are online and off when people are offline. This should either be removed or fixed in my opinion. Moderators, please read this and consider it. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Who needs coffee when you have a 10KV+ capacitor?

Do any of the moderators even come down here to look at posts?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    They seem to look at inflammatory or worthwhile posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpider25 View Post
    Do any of the moderators even come down here to look at posts?
    Yes.

Being a mod does not mean it is mandatory to respond. Unless the title under our username says "Employee" we are volunteer (unpaid, uncompensated, unsalaried, unindemnified) mods that come on here during our free time outside of our family and work obligations. Yes, I do look at the picture threads and axe those that I find. But I've never met anyone that was able to catch all the fish in the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    They seem to look at inflammatory or worthwhile posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fake news.
    The Super Derecho

Like I said in my first post, if I had permission too, I would be more than willing to help keep the forums and galleries clean. When I am on my break time from school and stuff, I like to browse the forums, and I see all of these things I would like to do something about. When you say "catch all the fish", do you mean get all of the dead links and posts in the galleries, because it can't possibly be that hard to do. What ever happend to the traxxas employees anyways? They never seem to be online. For some, it has been almost 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpider25 View Post
    *snip*.
    I 100% agree. People wonder why forums like these are slowly dying and everyone's moving to facebook groups and reddit, but it's because these forums just "look" dead. Having the broken picture next to everyone's php just doesn't look good. I would imagine that it would only take a couple of minutes to switch it to a real picture. I realize removing all old photos would take ages, but there are people (not me ) that would be willing to go through some old threads.

Then again, I'm not a moderator, and I don't know the back end of the forum.

I also want to say that I'm not trying to break rule 9, because I would say that this is more constructive criticism and less irrational bashing.
    𝘚𝘓4𝘚𝘏