Thanksgiving and COVID-19 Pandemic

To my fellow R/C buddies!

I want to ask a favor... Please remember those who are less fortunate (no matter what there's always someone who is not as well off as ourselves). Remember the REAL meaning of these holidays. Please do something charitable for those who need over the holidays. If you have kids share it with them as well. The world can do with some serious kindness these days.
    Just over a year ago, my wife and I had been taking care of my handicapped elderly mother for over 5 years, she passed away in a rehabilitation center after being sick for over 2 months. Going to these care places for the elderly I saw so many who never seemed to have any visitors and was just existing... I can not think what it must be like for them now during these CRAZY TIMES.....
    There are countries where children and elderly are starving, we don't here how those places are dealing with such a Pandemic, they do not have the resources as we do in the U.S.

Let's spread Thanks, Good Will to Others and hopefully put a smile on someone's face who can really do with one!!! The memory of making someone in need happy is more priceless than any material gift.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    To my fellow R/C buddies!

I want to ask a favor... Please remember those who are less fortunate (no matter what there's always someone who is not as well off as ourselves). Remember the REAL meaning of these holidays. Please do something charitable for those who need over the holidays. If you have kids share it with them as well. The world can do with some serious kindness these days.
    Just over a year ago, my wife and I had been taking care of my handicapped elderly mother for over 5 years, she passed away in a rehabilitation center after being sick for over 2 months. Going to these care places for the elderly I saw so many who never seemed to have any visitors and was just existing... I can not think what it must be like for them now during these CRAZY TIMES.....
    There are countries where children and elderly are starving, we don't here how those places are dealing with such a Pandemic, they do not have the resources as we do in the U.S.

Let's spread Thanks, Good Will to Others and hopefully put a smile on someone's face who can really do with one!!! The memory of making someone in need happy is more priceless than any material gift.
    Well said! The world could definitely use more kindness in these times that seem to be full of hate. Let us all celebrate thanksgiving together, even if it has to be online.
    Who needs coffee when you have a 10KV+ capacitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    Well said... even if that smile if behind a mask.

Better a Zoom Thanksgiving than an ICU Christmas!

Take care and Give Thanks!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein