RC Enthusiast

Servo horn and new servo

Took my rig out over the weekend when I noticed she wouldn’t turn left at all. I figured it may be the plastic servo horn. I replaced it with an aluminum one, same thing occurred.

I just put on a new servo and she STILL will not turn both ways. Any thoughts?

So frustrated. Supposed to be a nice weekend and I want to get her out on the trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by torper10; 11-24-2020 at 08:47 PM.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by torper10 View Post
    Took my rig out over the weekend when I noticed she wouldn’t turn left at all. I figured it may be the plastic servo horn. I replaced it with an aluminum one, same thing occurred.

I just put on a new servo and she STILL will not turn both ways. Any thoughts?

So frustrated. Supposed to be a nice weekend and I want to get her out on the trails.

¿Did you try to centering the servo?, you can put the new one and then, before install the horn, put the steering trim in the center, switch on the TX/RX and ESC and then, shut off all, at this moment, you can install the servo horn.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanmacine View Post
    ¿Did you try to centering the servo?, you can put the new one and then, before install the horn, put the steering trim in the center, switch on the TX/RX and ESC and then, shut off all, at this moment, you can install the servo horn.
    Yes, I did this with both servos. Didn’t fix it.

It could be a reciever problem.

If you have another radio system from another RC, try hooking the electronics up to that and see if it works. If it works, your receiver or transmitter may be broken.

Or try performing a factory reset for the reciever/transmitter.
    Jumping: maneuver and pray it won't break.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM94010 View Post
    It could be a reciever problem.

If you have another radio system from another RC, try hooking the electronics up to that and see if it works. If it works, your receiver or transmitter may be broken.

Or try performing a factory reset for the reciever/transmitter.
    Thank you. I do have another. I will try this.