RC poster

Rpm sensor mount

I have a rustler 4x4 vxl I have changed out the slipper clutch for the 6780 center diff. I just bout the rpm sensor mount kit for the center diff and it has three holes where my center diff has four screws on the gear.
    Do they make a rpm sensor magnet mount for my diff or can l modify the one I bought.
    Thanks for any help.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadster8 View Post
    I have a rustler 4x4 vxl I have changed out the slipper clutch for the 6780 center diff. I just bout the rpm sensor mount kit for the center diff and it has three holes where my center diff has four screws on the gear.
    Do they make a rpm sensor magnet mount for my diff or can l modify the one I bought.
    Thanks for any help.
    My mount/RPM telemetry came with 2 different plastic mounts, and i was under the impression one was for center diff, and one for regular spur/slipper setup??

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

RC poster
    I bought both mounts because I wasn’t sure and both sets only have 3 screw holes. Thinking about modifying one to see if it will work. I’ll post my hack job if successful. Lol

RC Qualifier
    Sorry but Traxxas only makes a RPM telemetry magnet holder for the slipper clutch and for the plastic center diff. The good all metal center diff (6780) gets no telemetry support. I have hopes that because the hoss uses the 4 bolt metal gear from the 6780 that they will eventually make a magnet holder for it too.

RC poster
    Thanks for the info