Widest arms/track width?

Who makes the widest arms to increase track width? Jato length is ideal, but not looking to chop the bulkhead. Front and rear setup.

For the 2WD Slash, CV the only option in area of is the Pro-Line ProTrac Suspension Kit (6062-00). The arms are 10mm wider (per side, for 20mm wider stance). The kit includes everything you'll need, including new wider shock towers, and longer turnbuckles. However, the kit also includes wheels having a -10mm offset, so as to bring the overall track back to the stock width.

The kit is designed as a "performance enhancement", changing how the arms & shocks move. I realize you probably would have no use for the wheels (considering you're wanting to widen the stance), and you could purchase all the other parts separately (ie. everything except the wheels)...but, doing so would cost you $91...or $28 more than purchasing the full kit (the kit only costs $63).

As a set of 4 wheels, purchased separately, would have cost $16 (they're discontinued for separate purchase), you could probably buy the kit ($63), and sell the wheels for $10, this lowering your actual cost to $53, which is almost half the cost of purchasing all the needed parts individually.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

I don’t know the specs, but ProLine still makes their ProTrac kit for the 2WD Slash. Just don’t use the included wheels and you should be good.

https://www.prolineracing.com/perfor...ension-kit.asp

Edit: Panther beat me to it and with better info: 10mm wider.
    Last edited by Squeegie; 11-26-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

How much wider are Rustler arms than stock? Ideally I would like to keep the pieces Traxxas for easy replacement parts availability.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC FAB View Post
    How much wider are Rustler arms than stock? Ideally I would like to keep the pieces Traxxas for easy replacement parts availability.
    Your question doesn't make sense.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

RC Qualifier
    Aren't the Stampede arms wider than Slash/Rustler?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Anything Traxxas that fits and is wider than the stock Slash stuff?

RC Qualifier
    Unfortunately I'm working today and can't remember what arms I used on this crawler tired 2wd Slash bug I built. I'll check my build notes tonight.

Anything Traxxas that fits and is wider than the stock Slash stuff?

RC Qualifier
    I've got some spare 2wd ProTrac arms I'll measure and see how they compare.

RC Qualifier
    #3631 are the same for Slash, Rustler and Stampede. Traxxas has new HD arms out...

Quote Originally Posted by fortunespoonz View Post
    #3631 are the same for Slash, Rustler and Stampede. Traxxas has new HD arms out...
    While Traxxas has (traditionally) installed the 'standard" A-arms on the Stampede & base Salary, the stock A-arms on the Rustler are the HD units. I just wish they'd release HD A-arms (as well as HD driveshafts) for the Bandit.

The guy who got me hooked on this hobby gave me a Slash. It has wider than stock rear arms, I would swear they were Stampede or Rustler. 6 yrs. ago, if that means anything. I am looking at building another caged buggy, but am trying to use Slash arms all the way around to cut build costs. Jato on the front works perfectly, but don't want to trim the front bulkhead. Need the + 3/4" width in the rear. Will Jato rear arms fit on a Slash trans?

RC Qualifier
    Ok, here's what I've got. They are RPM Rustler arms measured center to center on the pins, front 100mm, rear 92mm. The fronts are what they call extra wide. Part #'s are black 70662, green 70664, blue 70665, red 70669. My Slash ProTrac arms are front 83.5mm, rear 93.5mm.

RC Qualifier
    From my measurements I guess I'll change those rear RPM arms to the ProTracs and gain a little more width. The RPM arms must be the stock width.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC FAB View Post
    The guy who got me hooked on this hobby gave me a Slash. It has wider than stock rear arms, I would swear they were Stampede or Rustler. 6 yrs. ago, if that means anything. I am looking at building another caged buggy, but am trying to use Slash arms all the way around to cut build costs.
    That was a wise guy, a Slash with stampede/rustler rear arms good thing.
    The wider rear end makes it easier to drive and turn with less flipping.
    You gain about an inch of width at the hexes over the stock Slash arms.
    Run Stampede/rustler front offset rims on the rear and gain another inch.