Please help! I have a question about nitro Rustler.

I am wondering if Jato slipper shaft would fit in Nitro Rustler? Because Nitro Rustler's slipper shaft don't have a pin so I can't upgrade a slipper clutch. I don't like stock slipper clutch with pegs.

If you know anything about slipper shaft with pin to fit in Nitro Rustler and Nitro Slash. Let me know. Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by jdpasl; 11-28-2020 at 07:36 PM.

RC Racer
    Sucks no-ones replied, hopefully someone will!
    1/16 E-Revo VXL, Bandit XL-5 Just Gonna Send It!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jdpasl View Post
    I am wondering if Jato slipper shaft would fit in Nitro Rustler? Because Nitro Rustler's slipper shaft don't have a pin so I can't upgrade a slipper clutch. I don't like stock slipper clutch with pegs.

If you know anything about slipper shaft with pin to fit in Nitro Rustler and Nitro Slash. Let me know. Thank you!!!!
    I don't know the exact answer to your question, but I would seriously doubt it. There aren't a ton of aftermarket parts for the Nitro Rustler these days outside of the aluminum stuff on Integy. I think there are a couple slipper clutch options on the 3rd party market but I think they mostly use pegs.

Also keep in mind that the Jato is much more technologically advanced than the rustler in many ways. The Nitro Rustler today is almost identical to the one from the early 2000s.