RC poster

Street tires for the Traxxas Maxx

Due to my location I drive on the street mostly and wanted a belted (goodbye balooning) road tire. I found these on the popular internet auction site at a reasonable ~$60 for all 4. The designation on the package is Duratrax DTXC5600 Bandito Belted MT 2.8, Mounted Black .5 Offset Front/Rear 17mm TRX MAXX. Weight was about 1/2 oz more than stock but they are slightly smaller diameter.

Have you found that it flips over more now when turning at speed?
    youtube.com/c/RazorRCvideos

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorRC22 View Post
    Have you found that it flips over more now when turning at speed?
    Works pretty well actually, they seem slightly out of balance or something Iím getting a little wobble up and down at lower speeds. Iím hoping this might work itself out with use but so far I like them and I think they look cool although it looks less like a monster truck now to me. There is virtually no ballooning and I enjoy seeing the tires retain their shape when hammering on the throttle.

RC Enthusiast
    Very nice, I am considering a set of these come spring time. I have the Duratrax Lockups and Hatchets and they have been good to me. I don't have any road tires yet.

RC poster
    I have been pretty happy with the extra width and the look of these on the truck, I think it works well especially for the price. I will try to get some better pics outside soon in better light.