RC poster

Jato 3.3 rear wheel toe out/in adjustment. Is there any?

Hey guys and gals. I am a new owner of a jato 3.3. The car is older and I know practically nothing about it. I am new to the nitro cars. I did not purchase this car. It was more of a rescue. I need to know if there is a way to change/correct the toe out/in on the rear tires. I have completely disassembled this vehicle and cleaned and degreased it down to the last screw. I saw nothing on changing the toe angle on the rear tires. Any help is appreciated!

From the manual which you can download using the Support button above (as well as exploded views):

The toe angle of the rear can be adjusted by changing the rear aluminum tie bar. The factory tie bar provides 4-degrees of toe in for each rear wheel. Toe can be changed to 3 or 5-degrees by installing optional tie bars (sold separately).
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    From the manual which you can download using the Support button above (as well as exploded views):

I have the manual and I dont remember seeing anything on rear toe adjustment. Only the camber adjustment. I will however look into it again. Thanks!

Ok so as I understand it the aluminum bar that the suspension arms attach to on the rear are fixed at 4 degrees toe in. There is no way to change it unless you by the other offsets. Appreciate the help!
    Last edited by cooleocool; 01-13-2021 at 02:22 AM. Reason: merge

Quote Originally Posted by HvacGuy28 View Post
    Ok so as I understand it the aluminum bar that the suspension arms attach to on the rear are fixed at 4 degrees toe in. There is no way to change it unless you by the other offsets. Appreciate the help!
    Yep. I bought the optional ones to run 3 degree on mine many years ago.
    https://www.amazon.com/Traxxas-5557-.../dp/B000BP4J4C

Traxxas part # 5557
    Last edited by olds97_lss; 01-04-2021 at 12:45 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss